Chapter 4

Hoseok POV

---- in Korea----

" Will you hurry up Tae?" I heard Jimin say while banging on the bathroom door. It hasn't been 5 minutes that me and Jin had come home and everyone is yelling and running around the house in a rush. I looked at the time on my phone and its was 4:45 PM and we were suppose to be at the Royal Meeting at 5 PM, and everyone decided to get ready at last minute. 

I quickly grabbed my sorta fluffy sweater that Jin gave me and grabbed my black neck choker and quickly put them on before grabbing my shoes and running to the back door that lead to the back yard. While putting on my shoes I sensed six people behind me, the suddenly Namjoon stood in front of me ,his back facing me.

" Alright you know how it goes, Jin remember to keep an eye on Jungkook since he hasn't gotten the control over his thirst, and  he won't be able to control his hunger since I know their will be a lot of humans there, and the rest of you stick by my side okay?" everybody said okay to Namjoon except me, stayed quiet and just rolled my eyes.

" Okay? Hoseok? Don't be roaming around just stay near Jimin or Yoongi" he said, still looking at me and waiting for an answer.

" Yeah yeah I heard you the first time" I rolled my eyes and stood near Yoongi. After going to our spots we speed run threw the back yard  woods so nobody would see us,  It felt so good feeling the wind go to your face and seeing the beautiful nature. 

It was exactly 5 Pm when we had arrived at the Kings Mansion we all " Wowed" seeing the mansion it was really beautiful. We looked for our seats that said BTS and we quickly sat down. We saw every single K-pop group that is in my kind. Exo, Pentagon, SHINee and much more. Everyone was waiting for the King to come out and begin his meeting. I wonder why were we all called down here. I mean the King never does these things like the Royal Meetings and everything. 

I don't know, anyways I don't get why Namjoon gets mad at me that I don't mate like really? It's his fault for the reason I don't mate I promised myself I wouldn't  every since my twin, Soo jung had died. I can't erase those images from my mind, the blood, her throat ripped apart, and her beautiful eyes, those eyes that always made me love her more. She left someone special behind though but she would never know about me and her father being vampires, she will never get to meet us. Ki--

" Hoseok!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face breaking me from my thoughts.

" yeah, what's up?" I looked at him and blinked a couple of times. He made a worried face and pointed to a man standing at the side of row where we were sitting.

" He's calling you, he says that someone wants to talk to you" he looked back at me, I nodded my head, I stole up moving my way to the man, and then I looked back to Jungkook and mouthed ' thank you' 

" Come this way please" he said gesturing me where to go. I stood there waiting for him to say why did he call me or who was calling me

" no, first tell me who sent you to get me" I asked and he looked at me with a serious face, he turned and  stood in front of me.

" You will know once we go to the back of the stage, now follow me" he turned around and walked, I walked behind him looking at my surrounding. He took me to a very shiny and well decorated place. He finally stopped at a door labeled " King" , I quickly started to panic in my mind but made myself look calm in front of the man. 

He opened the door showing me the King sitting on his Throne, and waiting for me since his expression got more relieved when he saw me standing outside the door. The King stood up and stared straight into my eyes.

" Come in, we have much to talk about"

Yoongi POV

After seeing the man take Hoseok, I looked at Namjoon and gave him a stare

" Your up to something so tell me what it is, now.." I quickly lowered my voice when I realized I was speaking a little too loud. Namjoon just stared into my eyes talking to me through my mind

"Stop being noisy and mind your own business"  he said and started to talk with Jin. I sat straight in my seat, and looked at the stage

I know he's up to something with Hoseok and I need to know what it is. Namjoon has been trying to make him mate for a long time and he always ended up not convincing him, but it always was Hoseok I don't know why though, I remember the time I saw Namjoon and The King talking once about Hoseok and some other girl that lived in New York something like that, but for the past 16 years me and Taehyung have been protecting Jins daughter that I didn't notice anything so much around the house because me and Tae would be trying to keep Jin's daughter safe from a far distance so she won't know about us or our back ground information.

" Yoongi? What's wrong? Why you got that death look on your face?" Taehyung asked, interrupting my thoughts. Giving me a soft worried face.

" We got to protect one more person Tae and it might cost us our lives." I said turning my head to face Taehyung.

" Who is the second person?" He got serious and grabbed my hand intertwining our hands together.

" Kira and Hoseok"

Sorry guys for not updating a little late its just there has been a tornado where I live and the service and wifi and everything had been sorta bad lately I haven't gone to school for 3 days now but they said school will be open again on Monday so yeah and Ive noticed I haven't gotten good readings from people but I hope more people start reading my book more): so yeah Got To Go ! busy day since I have a confirmation next week!