"True"

Ross

"Are you only doing this to be nice to me?" I asked really scared to know his honest response.

Riker looks me in the eye and pushes my blonde hair out of my face. "No Ross. I promise I'm not."
"Then why did you say what you did?"
"Say what baby?"
"You said you couldn't even look at me anymore. How come?"
"I don't know Ross. I was just shocked. I'm sorry again."
"It's okay Rikey. I love you." I say and kiss his lips sweetly.

We lay there not saying a word. Just enjoying each others skin on one other.

"How are you gonna tell the family this?" He asks somewhat nervous.

I'm silent.

"I don't know. Are you ready to tell them?"
"I am if you are."
"Okay we can tell them tonight." I say and we smile.

-Later that Night. During dinner-

Riker POV

Everybody was siting at the table. Ryland was telling everybody about his new girlfriend. I don't pay to much attention, I just stare at Ross. He's so handsome.

I tape his leg under the table and he looks at me. I nod my head saying 'its time to tell them' and he nods back.

"We have something to tell you." I say getting everyone's attention.
"What's up sweetie?" My mom says.
"Me and Ross.." I say but can't get the rest out.
"You and Ross are what son?"
"Together." I whisper but they hear. I look down and so does Ross.
"You're what?" I hear dad scream. I look back up and see him standing. "No son Of mine will be gay. Let alone 2! together!" He says angry.
"Dad please." I try to convince him.
"No! That's nasty! You two are brothers not lovers!" He yells and I'm silent.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a tear roll down Ross's cheek. He gets up and runs to the stairs. I hear a door slam which causes me to jump a bit.

I don't know if I should get up and go see him or just sit here and be in this awkward silence. I get up and walk upstairs.

Once I reach Ross's room I hear him crying into his pillow. I try to open the door but it's locked. "Ross unlock the door." Nothing. "Baby. Please." I say and listen. I hear shuffling over to the door then I hear the click signaling its unlocked. I open it then close it. I walk over and lay next to him. "Ross.-" "Riker what do we do." He cuts me off and buries his head into my chest. I rub his back comfortingly. "Shh baby everything will be fine. I promise." "N-no it w-won't." "Ross you need to calm down. You're gonna make you're self sick." "H-he h-hates u-us." "He doesn't hate us. This will al blow over soon. I promise." "O-okay." "Alright why don't we go to sleep. You're really tired." "O-okay b-b-but lock t-the d-door." "Okay I will. Lay down and go to sleep." I say and let him go. He strips down into his boxers.

I lock the door then go back to Ross's bed. I slip my jeeams and shirt off then I lay next to him and wrap my arms around him. I hold him tightly. Protecting him.