Next day

Ross

I slowly start to open my eyes. I look around the bright room and see Ryland asleep next to me. I lay back down and close my eyes. I lay there thinking of what I should do. If I go back it could be better or worse than it was before. Layla could start treating me like a father and we could be happy with everything and start acting like a family. Or it could be the same. Where she doesn't treat me like a father and have Riker take Layla's side. That would be the worse. I just don't know what to think. Maybe I should at least go talk to Riker. I think I'm gonna talk to him. Guilt is kind of taking over me for leaving when he did nothing wrong. I pick up my phone and send Riker a text saying I will be over to talk to him alone.

Riker

I walk up against the door of the bathroom with a stiff next. I rub it and the pain somewhat disappears not much. I get up and head downstairs. I seeing my phone lit up with a text message. It's from Ross.

"I will be over soon to talk to you alone."

I sigh.

I really hope he comes home. He hasn't even been gone for a whole day and I'm already feeling depressed.

I make a quick breakfast for Layla knowing she will wake up to the smell of it. And I was right. She eats her food and I hear the door bell. I go get it and see Linsey standing there with her hand on her stomach.

"Hey Linsey."

"Hey Rik. Sorry for just coming over. I wanted to tell you the gender."

"Oh no you're welcome anytime. I would love to know."

"Okay well the baby is..."

Hey y'all!

I'm SOO sorry for doing that to you but I'm super tired.

I won't be able to update tomorrow so I wrote a small one now.

I'm going to see Eli young band tomorrow in concert again. I've seen them front room once before. Lol I might be meeting them who knows!!!

Anyways goodnight!

15 comments for more!