Chapter 11

Yoongi couldn't move. He was absolutely frozen of shock, his eyes wide open as Jimin's soft lips were pressing against his own.

When the other boy received no response, he started to pull back, looking down at the shocked mess he had left in front of him. A shy smile found it's way to his lips, his hands caressing Yoongi's cheeks.

"Wh... what was that for?" Yoongi managed to stutter, suddenly feeling his face flame up.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were special. I just knew I could trust you. You say you didn't murder him, and I believe you, Yoongi. And I want you to see that I will do anything for you, because... because I'm in love with you".

The younger boy's flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes were enough to melt Yoongi's heart, and as the younger leaned in for a new kiss, Yoongi didn't hesitate to answer it.

Their lips were clashing together in a gentle but eager manner, as if Jimin used it to calm down the other. It was a proclamation of feelings, it was sweet and slow.

Jimin's fingers ran up Yoongi's face, burying into his hair as he let out a sigh of contempt.

As they parted for air, Yoongi let his hands wrap around the other boy's lower back.

"But I have to run away again. I can't stay here, I'm sure they'll find a lead that takes them here. And you will be dragged into this as well", Yoongi said, frowning.

Jimin just smiled.

"I don't care. I don't want to let this go, we will find a way. How about we stay here for tonight, and then we get out tomorrow morning?" He proposed, leaning their foreheads together.

Yoongi nodded slightly, trying to avoid smashing their heads.

"Okay", he whispered, his lips brushing against Jimin's. His stomach was fluttering, he felt his head hurting from the extreme mood change he had just gone trough. Although he felt so, so comfortable in the position they were currently in, he still felt a little twinge of guilt as he looked at the boy before him.

"I have to tell you, though", he started, Jimin's eyes looking at him with admiration. "I... this thing between us, I think it's a bit..."

He struggled to find his words, but his thoughts were interrupted by Jimin pecking his lips.

"It's okay, Yoongi, I know it's rushed. But it feels right, doesn't it?" he asked. Yoongi couldn't deny that.

"I won't do anything if it doesn't feel right to you, and we can take things slow. I won't ask what we are or anything like that, because we are in a very intense situation. Things like this can mislead people, and I don't want to start anything with you if you are not truly interested in me".

"Jimin..."

"No, no, don't feel bad", the small boy said, shaking his head. "You might think the rush in your chest is adoration for me, but it could be pure adrenaline. I mean, I don't see the harm in being like this with you, but I don't want to put a label on us or anything".

Yoongi drew his breath, squeezing Jimin's hip slightly. 

"Thank you", he said with a smile. "Thank you for calming me down, thank you for being so understanding".

Jimin smiled back at him, running his hands through Yoongi' black hair, playing with the end of it. "No problem".

===

"And he is still clueless?" The boy said into the phone.

"Yes", the voice on the other side breathed out. "He has no idea. I will wait 'till tonight".

"Good. Finally we can end this".

A loud knock startled the boy, his head whipping towards the door.

"Are you done in there soon?" a loud voice asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry, my brother phoned me, our mother is sick", the boy shouted so the person on the other side of the door would hear him.

"I thought you said you didn't bring your phone?" the person asked suspiciously.

"Well, it seems I remember incorrectly. It was in my other pocket, you see. I'm finished now, just wait a second", the boy said, flushing the empty toilet.

"I have to get going. They will take my phone now, so you know which number to call instead if something should arise", the boy whispered into the speaker of the phone, hanging up without saying anything else. He locked the phone, unlocking the door with his other hand, stepping out of the cubicle.

"I thought you said you had to go to the toilet. What were you talking about?" the person outside interrogated. 

"I swear, my mother is sick, and my brother is staying with her. He was just calling to let me know how she was. He knows nothing of this whole thing, he doesn't even know who Yoongi is", the boy said, feigning innocence.

"Come on. Your boyfriend and the officer is waiting for you", police officer Han Binseol said, grabbing the boy by his arm, dragging him back to the interrogation room.

===

Police inspector Min Kyungsoo was a middle aged man, his hair graying in certain areas. But that didn't stop him from dong an excellent job in his department. He had been called to the scene of Kim Taehyung's apartment once they had discovered the dead body there.

Kyungsoo had many years of experience, but he had never come across a case this strange. It seemed like there was a psychopath involved in this some way or another, and the chance that it was Min Yoongi himself was high.

But he had no records of any psychotic behavior, and according to his friends and high school principle, he couldn't even stand the sight of his own wounds. He used to be good at sports, but his phobia of blood drove him away from physical activity, according to them.

So who was it that had written the message on his door? It did match his handwriting, but it was written in blood. Could he have done that? Had he hidden that side of himself for his friends all these years?

Min Kyngsoo scratched his head as he entered a coffee shop close to the hotel Min Yoongi had stayed at. When he came in, he was greeted by a brown haired girl. On a closer look, he could read the name "Seulgi" on her name plate.

"Can I help you, inspector?" she asked, looking at his uniform. Min Kyungsoo pulled a picture of Min Yoongi out from his pocket. 

"Yes, you can. Have you seen this man around the area withing the last two days?" he asked, praying to God that someone would finally confirm the boy's presence in town other than the hotel staff. Then they would be one step closer to knowing where he was currently located.

It seemed God heard his prayers as the girls eyebrows scrunched together, before she looked up.

"Yeah, he was here a few days ago. Why?"

---

Thank you for reading, again! Please vote, comment and share if you enjoyed this weeks chapter!

Who do you think the boy in the bathroom was? I have everything planned out.... >:D

-FullMoonKiss