THEIR FIRST TIME (Jackson's Point of View)

***Please read my note at the bottom.  Enjoy!!  Vote and share!

Jackson       

         Of course I’m standing on her doorstep again.  She is so addicting.  I knock and she opens the door dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of perfect fitting jeans.  My eyes sweep down her body and I step inside.  Immediately she jumps into my arms and starts to rain kisses all over me.  It’s unexpected but more than welcomed and I wrap my arms around her and savor the way her legs feel wrapped around my waist.

            I kick the door shut behind us and carry her down the hallway to the room.  I need to put my hands on her, to feel her beneath my palms, but right now there is so much fabric between us it’s as if I just can’t get us close enough.  She has me laughing as she continues to press kisses all over my face and I try hard to not bang us into any walls while returning as many of them as I can.  We can’t get into the room fast enough and I lock the door behind us as slides down my body.  Immediately I want her right back where she was.

            My bag is tossed to the side and I open my arms wide again hoping she is willing to jump back up and let me feel her legs around me again.  When she does I feel the mood starting to shift from playful to serious and there is a hope building inside me that she might be ready to let me show her how good I can make her feel.  I move us back onto the bed, scooting us up until our heads are on the pillows.  I kiss her softly and brush my thumb across her cheek.  I could lay like this forever with her, feeling the warmth of her breath across my skin and watching her eyes change from innocent to hot.

            This time when my lips meet hers I roll slightly so that I can clasp her hands and bring them above us.  I need to hold on to her, give her the reassurance that I’m not going anywhere.  Looking down on her I see every emotion in her face.  I know the wheels are spinning in her head and I want so badly for her to just relax and let me take care of things.  I kiss the tip of her nose to distract her and then whisper a soft kiss across her lips.  I’m trying hard not to push her but all I can think about is the way she tastes and how good her soft curves feel beneath me.

            “Jackson,” she whispers when our eyes lock again, “this is going to sound crazy since we have only known each other for two weeks, but I love you.”  I can’t help the joy that rises up in my chest and falls out of me as a soft chuckle.  She is my world and hearing her say those words just through gasoline on the flames of something already burning.

            “Maddy, this is going to sound crazy, but I think I have been in love with you since that night on the roof.”  I soften it up a bit because the whole truth is that there’s no doubt in my mind that I feel in love with her that evening.  She’s perfect.  I kiss her lips again and settle more of my weight on top of her so I can feel her pressed against me. 

            I need to feel her skin against mine, but tonight I want to take it slow so that she doesn’t feel like she has to run.  I want to taste her and feel her as I show her how much she means to me.  The small sliver of tanned skin that peeks out from above her jeans distracts me easily.  My fingers trail lightly across it, and then pull it up when I get greedy for more of her soft skin. 

            I toss her shirt aside and feel the heat of her beneath my hand.  It’s almost like touching her could never grow old.  Each new stoke of my hand makes me want more and more.  Her hands begin to pull my shirt off and I help her so that I can get back to exploring her curves as quickly as possible.  She arches up and I unhook her bra, loving the way her breasts spill out in front of me.

            She runs her fingers up and down my back while I lick her neck, trying hard to memorize the was she tastes because I know I will never get enough of it.  When I move my mouth down along with my hand to feel her perfect breasts as she arches beneath me.  I can’t get enough of her and I wish she could believe that, but I see her eyes start to close so I work my way back up her body so I can whisper, “Look at me Maddy.  No running.”  Her beautiful eyes pop open again and I feel a smile spread across my face.