S e v e n

Jalynn's POV:

We had finally arrived where Finn wanted to take me. I looked out the window to see a beach not too far away from us.

A beach? I don't have a swimsuit. Gosh darnit.

"I hope you can fit this swimsuit," he said hopefully with a grin on his face. He held up a blue and white two piece with the top being polka dotted, and the bottom striped. (Pic on top).

He read my mind, how cute. "So, you just have a swimsuit lying around for any girl you bring here?" I asked him.

He chuckled lightly. "You make me sound like a fuck boy," he replied. I didn't answer, I just looked down. I stared at my bright pink painted toes, avoiding eye contact with Finn. I hoped that he wouldn't ask me a certain question that popped in mind.

"Do you think I am?" He questioned me seriously.

Does he have superpowers of reading my mind or something?

I decided to play dumb. "Think t-that you're what?" I asked him, knowing the answer already. He playfully rolled his eyes. "That I'm a fuck boy,"

"Not at all," I replied casually. He scoffed. "Yeah, sure. Put this on," He said demandingly. "And what makes you think I'm going to do it with you using that tone with me," I said while crossing my arms.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Can you put this on now, please?" He asked, using a sweet, soft and gentle voice.

I giggled. "Not in here I am,"

"Either here or the porter potty," he said while shrugging. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but... close your eyes," I insisted.

He closed his eyes, with them tightly shut. I slowly started unbuttoning my dress. "And no peeking!" I exclaimed while turning around, putting my back towards Finn. He chuckled, but kept his eyes closed. I peeled the dress off of me, leaving me exposed into just a bra and underwear. Apparently, I didn't think this through.

"Uh, Finn?" I said nervously. "Yeah?" He replied.

"Um, how am I going to put this on without getting naked?" I asked him. "I mean you could just keep the sexy lace bra and underwear on," he said mischievously.

I turned my body around to face Finn and punched him playfully in the arm. "Finn!"

"Sorry, but, uh, I don't know. Into the porter potty you go!" Finn exclaimed.

I shook my head viciously. "No, no, no. Never," I refused. "Then what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I want you to go out there, in the water, and wait there until I come out," I replied happily. Finn groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he retorted before taking his shirt off. It seemed like he was taking it off super slow. Like from a movie or something. I couldn't help but stare. He had finally pulled the shirt over his head, and I had to force myself to stop looking. He smirked, and left the vehicle.

I made sure that Finn wasn't looking and quickly threw on the cute and well-fitted swimsuit. I stepped out of the limo and made my way towards Finn. I tiptoed over to him, my painted toes moving gracefully over the soft sand. I went up behind him and pushed him into the water.

He flopped down into the water, got up, and quickly started walking towards me. "Oh you're gonna pay, Munchkin," he yelped.

I screamed and started running. "The Demogorgan is coming to get you!" he yelled while chasing after me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. "More like Pennywise. You crazy clown!" I exclaimed. Finn raised an eyebrow, his mouth slightly ajar.

"I'm hurt," he replied as he put a hand up to his chest. He started walking away, but I grabbed his hand. "No, come back Richie Hoezier," I replied while giggling. Finn playfully rolled his eyes. "Why are we even friends?" He asked me.

"Because you love me," I said, empathizing 'love'. He sighed. "I can't argue with that. Now come on," He complained while dragging me into the cold, beach water.

'Can't argue with that'. What's that supposed to mean?

*30 minutes later*

Finn and I slowly made our way back onto the shore, our bodies drenched. Finn ran to the limo and brought back a medium-sized blue blanket. He placed it on the sand and sprawled onto the blanket, leaving me no room.

"Come join me," Finn said bubbly. "How? You're taking up all the space," I sputtered.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to get on top of me," he shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

"Perv,"

"I know you are, but what am I?" Finn retorted. He scooted over, leaving me half of the blanket to lay back on. I sat down, brushed my knees and laid down.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked me. "Sure,"

Later on, somehow I ended up sort of cuddling on Finn while still playing truth or dare. The truths and dares were casual, and not too, you know, explicit. My head was resting on his chest, his arm draped over me whilst his other hand fiddled with my hair. I felt safe with him. He was holding onto me pretty tightly which made me feel protected.

I liked it.

"Truth or dare?" Finn asked me quietly. "Dare. I'm not no wimp, fool!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"I dare you.... to kiss me," he said casually. I sat up, obviously confused. I giggled slightly. "Wha-what? No," I stuttered.

"It's a dare, you have to do it," he replied. I groaned. "Ew, me kissing Frog Face? I'm not princess Tiana," I responded, pretending to be disgusted even though I am internally screaming.

But Finn didn't need to know that.

He sat up and moved his face closer. "You know you want to," he cooed. "Besides, it's truth or dare. It won't mean anything," he added.

But I want it to mean something.

"Fine, Finnie the Pooh," I replied. He chuckled, but didn't budge. He was waiting for me to make a move. I sighed.

Slowly, but surely, I moved my face closer to his. He leaned in slightly, but wanted me to do the work since it was my dare. I breathed (Breathe? Breathed? Idk) in sharply and gave myself a boost of confidence.

I leaned in until I wasn't aware that our lips were touching. My eyes widened in disbelief, but I shut them quickly, not wanting to end this moment. It lasted longer than I anticipated, but I didn't care. It seemed like Finn was into it too. He lifted one of his hands and placed it on the back of my neck. He used his other hand to grip my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not separating our lips.

After a few seconds, we finally parted and connected foreheads.

Finn bit his lip. "See no biggie, Munchkin," he said in a whisper and added in a wink. I smiled in response, but inside I was dying. Not sure if he meant it as a friend way or not. I was also dying because I. Just. Kissed. Finn. Wolfhard.

I knew for a fact that this wasn't a dream.

And Finn is making it extremely difficult for me trying not to like him.

Sigh.

(A/n: yeeeepo 🙂)