T e n

Jalynn's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of loud screaming and yelling.

"HA! I beat you Lieberwhore!" Wyatt exclaimed.

"Wyatt shut up, you're gonna wake up Jack and Jalynn!" Jaeden warned. "They need to be woken up. WAKE UP LOSERS!" Finn said louder.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Wha-what the hell is going on?" I asked trying to process everything. "It's 12 p.m. wake up guys," Jaeden said cheekily.

Jack didn't sit up, he just ran his fingers through his hair. "But I'm tired," Jack complained in his hoarse morning voice, rolling over to face me and put his arm around my waist. I didn't know if he did that on purpose or thought I was a pillow, but it literally was the cutest thing ever.

"Did you enjoy cuddling that little twerp?" Finn asked me. "Actually, I did," I admitted and smiled down at Jack, he smiled back. Finn furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you guys a thing?" He questioned me. "Finn, calm down. She just fell asleep on me," Jack said casually and innocently with a small chuckle. "You were gripping pretty tightly on her though," Finn spatted.

Why is Finn acting liking this?

"Oh Finnie Boy, you sound jealous," I said mischievously while messing up his hair. He fixed his hair and started slightly blushing. "I'm not jealous," he mumbled.

I made a humphing noise and rolled out of the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished, I realized that I left my towel next to the bed along with my bag and the boys took the rest of the towels to build a 'fort'. I sighed at the fact that I would have to ask one of those idiots to grab it for me.

"Hey guys?" I asked through the thick door. No one responded, they just kept on with their conversation. "Guys!" I yelled.

"J-Jalynn? You okay?" I heard Wyatt ask me. "Yeah, I'm fine I just, uh, left my towel and my bag," I said.

"Oh, where is it?" Jaeden questioned. "I think Jack knows where it is," I replied.

"I only see your towel," Jack said. I sighed and facepalmed. "Fine, just bring it here,"

I opened the door slightly, looking out with just one eye. "I'm gonna just cover my eyes," Jack insisted. I laughed. "You little wimp, just give me my towel," Soon Jack's small arm that was once protecting me over the night was now wiggling it's way through the hotel door while holding my bright pink towel.

I grabbed it quickly and wrapped it around myself. I groaned silently at how I always get stuck in these naked situations. "Thanks, now tell everyone to cover their eyes," I said to him, staying behind the door.

"W-why?"

"Fine. You guys will just see me in a towel and nothing else. I just wanna apologize in advance for the brief nudity," I said.

I opened the door and all of their heads turned to me. Once they looked, they all tried to look away. Jack stepped out of my way and looked towards the ground. It was obvious all of them were freaking out.

"This is what I get for being the only girl," I said as I grabbed my bag from under the bed. I turned around and all of them were staring at me.

"Stop staring, Pervs. It's not like you haven't seen this kind of stuff before," I retorted. "Sorry, I just never noticed how nice your-" Finn started.

"How nice my what is?" I snapped while folding my arms. "How nice your, uh, figure is," Finn finished with a small grin on his face.

I shook my head. "Shut up Richie Hoezier," I said back, hiding my mischievous grin. Jack stood up and threw a pillow at me. "Go put some clothes on before Finn gets a boner," he said while laughing.