T w e n t y

jaymcdaddy tweeted:
good lord, this child got me bent backasswards

FinnSkata replied to jaymcdaddy's tweet: how dare you expose me when I was staring at you- I mean the Tv (:

how dare you expose me when I was staring at you- I mean the Tv (:

"Finn?" I said as continued to play with his hair. He was sitting in front of me with his legs crossed and we watched The Fosters on Netflix.

"Hm?" He answered.

"When are you supposed to leave?" I asked, filled with curiosity. He moved and turned around to face me. "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't ask.." he replied distantly. I looked him in the eye and gave him a look that demanded him to tell me.

"I'm supposed to leave today," Finn said sadly. My eyes widened. "Today?!" I exclaimed.

"Y-yeah. I told my mom I was going to stay with a friend that lives out here, but she didn't know I was talking about you. Anyways I don't want her to worry, so I have to leave tonight around eight," he explained.

I groaned and pulled him into a giant hug, it took him by surprise, but eventually he hugged me back.

"I'm going to miss you, again," I stated. Finn frowned and placed his hand on my cheek. "I will too,"

The rest of the day consisted of cooking terrible foods, going on live, taking millions of pictures of each other, and cuddling while watching Netflix. I literally couldn't ask for a better day. I looked at the time even though I knew it would make me sad because I didn't want him to leave me.

7:00 p.m.

We had an hour left to enjoy each other's company. For the rest of the night we sang and danced around listening to a bunch of cheesy songs by Taylor Swift. It was the most fun I've had in years.

***

7:50 p.m.

I was on my phone as I watched Finn packing his bag in the corner of my eye.

I completely looked up from my phone and eyed Finn on the other side of my room, he looked up at me and smiled. "Come here," I motioned him to sit next to me on my mini couch I had in my room. He got up and bounced on my cosy couch.

"We need to talk," I started off slowly. Finn knitted his eyebrows. "Sounds serious,"

"Well, before you go I wanted to say that it's pretty obvious that you have feelings for me," I said. Finn blushed and nodded his head slightly. "And you're probably unsure if I feel the same way or not," I continued. "I wanted to tell you that-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, I heard the front door open and close.

"Jalynn, we're back!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

Both me and Finn's head bolted towards my door. I quickly closed the door and opened my window. Finn grabbed his bag and got ready to jump out of the window.

"Jalynn? Are you here?!" My mom exclaimed as I heard her footsteps slowly coming up the stairs. I started to panic.

"Yeah, mom! I'm just changing into some pj's," I said while rushing back towards the window.

"Hurry up, I bought some things for you," she replied.

I watched as Finn climbed out and stood on the ledge, before he left I stopped him. "What's wrong?" He said anxiously. I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled him towards me and smashed our lips together. I could feel Finn smiling and blushing in the kiss. It was kind of a long one, too. His lips were nice and soft, moving in sync with my lips slowly. I pulled away after a few seconds and Finn bit his lip.

"God, you drive me crazy," Finn stated as he jumped down from my window. I watched as he grabbed his bike he had left down there and peddled off. I sighed because who knew when the next time it will be when I could see him again. Before I opened my door, I heard my phone buzz.

FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: u sure can kiss good
FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: my head is spinning

JayMaCrush😍❤️: ur not too bad ur self 😏
JayMaCrush😍❤️: but before we were rudely interrupted
by my mother, I was saying that I like you too
JayMaCrush😍❤️: a. fucking. lot.

FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: IFMDOSNSOM
FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: Jalynn, will you do me the honor
of being my girlfriend?
FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: pls :)

JayMaCrush😍❤️: ofc ❤️❤️

FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: FUCKING-
FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: IDNFOSKS❤️
FinnieThePooh🐸❣️: JUST WAIT UNTIL I SEE U AGAIN

jaymcdaddy tweeted:
I've fallen hard for Wolfhard :/

FinnSkata replied to jaymcdaddy's tweet:
ily bbg 🙂❤️

jaymcdaddy replied to FinnSkata's tweet:
yeahhh yeahhh ilyt😂❤️

💓~THE END~💓

TYSM FOR READING THIS BOOK, I knew I was going to make this a short book and sorry this last chapter is kind of short lmaoo but I hoped you enjoyed this story and i love you all so much!❤️ have a gr8 day!

Also: I'll be updating my Noah Schnapp story tomorrow instead of today bc I'm TiReD💀

BYEE ILY💕💕💕