Y/n the matchmaker part 1

Y/n has created a chatroom
Y/n has invited Scott, Flynn,Dr K and Ziggy

Scott: What's Up?

Y/n: Dillon and Summer are annoying me.

Ziggy: They haven't even talked to you. How are they being annoying?

Flynn: I think I know what y/n is on about.

Dr K: Would you care to elaborate for those of us that are not understanding the problem.

Y/n: i'll tell them.

Flynn: ok.

Y/n: they are annoying me because they have not confessed their feeling to each other. And they way they stare at each other when the other one is not looking is quite sickening but sweet at the same time. Help me get them together.

Scott: I do not really want to get involved when it comes to getting people together. They should tell their feelings when they feel ready.

Flynn: I agree with Scott and I also do not have a death wish. I want to die peacefully in my sleep when I am at least 60, not be murdered at age 20 by a raging venjix hybrid power ranger and a female yellow ranger. I can not fight a girl unless it is Tennaya.

Y/n: WIMPS !

Ziggy: I do NOT want to get on Dillons bad side.

Dr K: I do not understand the emotion called love so I can not help in that department. I have to go as I have megazord configurations to work out.

Dr K has logged off

Y/n: The rest of you are not going anywhere till you help me get summer and dillon together.

Flynn: What will you do if we leave the chat?

Y/n: Your secrets come out.

Ziggy: I do not want to know what secret you have on me and I do not want anyone finding out about it so I am in.

Scott: you got no secrets of mine.

Y/n: do you really want to go against me Scott. I already shown you what I can do.

Scott: UGHHH fine you win.

Y/n: Flynn?

Flynn: I'm in.