Chapter 1 The Special Day

"(Y/N)! Wake your bitch ass up! You have cooking duty!" The annoying voice that belongs to our headmistress. "What?! Why the hell do I have cooking duty? I had that last week!" I groan as I slowly sit up, begrudgingly I walk over to my dresser and throw on some clothes. Snatching my MP3 off the end table along with my earbuds. I walk out of my room and slide down the handrail of the stairs to the bottom to fucking cook for that bitch.

                                                      **************************

     After all of the little gremli-I mean sweet darling angels are fed, I grab a plate and put some semi-warm food. The food may be cold but it's something. I walk over to my corner table and sit down, I prefer the solitude and I don't want the young ones seeing my foul mood. It's not their fault that Ms.Blackfoot's bitch ass made me cook for the second week in a row. I feel the table shake slightly causing me to look up.

    "Good morning Abby, " I smile, this girl is too precious for this shit hole.

    "Good morning (n/n)! How are you today?" She chirped happily.

     "Hm? I'm doing alright, what about you doll?" I smiled, my mood being brightened.

    "I'm good! Do you think we can paint later?" She asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

    "Of course doll, besides there's a sketch I want to show you." I smile as she runs off happily. I put my earbuds back in, letting the Ace of Spades blast in my ears.

**************************

      "(Y/N)! Get presentable! It's time for the damn line up!" Blackfoot yells out, her voice laced with poison, "Also, wear a fucking dress! You are a girl after all." I groaned as she said the last part. Don't know why she wants me to wear one of those things, they suck ass. "Yeah no, I'm not wearing a fucking dress. Besides if I'm meeting people who could adopt me, I want them to be disappointed upon arrival." I think to myself as I change into a pair of nicer shorts and into a Terminator 2: Judgement day shirt. Throwing on a green and black flannel I walk downstairs and get into line. My outfit earns some snickers from the kids and a death glare from Ms. Blackfoot. I chuckled as Mrs. Jackson comes and stands next to me.

        "You really don't like dresses or Blackfoot huh?" Mrs. Jackson whispered playfully into my ear as two people walk to Ms. Blackfoot.

      "You know it." I smile as I continue to look forward, my eyes shift and I catch a glimpse of a really tall and buff dude. "He looks about the height of my dad...God I miss him." I swear that Mrs.Jackson has esp or something because she puts a hand on my shoulder.

      "Now kids, please be on your best behavior," Blackfoot sneered, I stopped listening to the lecture because I was more focused on the mountain of a man that is standing in front of the picture wall. "Now remember, my reputation is on the line if you be little shits." Her voice was laced with even more venom than earlier. She whipped around to look at the man and the woman who was standing behind her. "Ok it's getting on my nerves, who the fuck is that guy and why is he looking at the photos of me and Abby?" See despite Blackfoot hating me, she lets me put my polaroids up on the photo wall. They're mainly pictures of me and Abby but there are a couple from the Flint Hills and one of me and my dad.

     "Oh Ms.Blackfoot, where did you get such little angels?" An annoying voice rang out.

       "Mrs.Drake, while that information is classified, I would be more than happy to let you interview them." Blackfoot smiled, she made her voice so fake that I cringed. "Dear please remind me, what age group you were looking at?"

     "Oh well me and Geoge were thinking about three to six, weren't we hunny bun?"

    "Mhm." The only thing that Geoge had said this whole time. "Wow what a push over, she definitely has him pussy whipped."

     "Splendid, I'll have Ms.Rock escort them to the interview room." She grinned like a hyena does to a bone, "Kids in the age group of three to five, please follow Ms.Rock to the interview room." The kids, including Abby, followed Ms.Rock to the interview room. "Poor kids, they have to listen to that annoying woman. I hope that Abby will be ok." I was snapped out of my thoughts as Blackfoot begin again, "Mr.Schwarzenegger are you ready?"

    "Schwarzenegger? Like Arnold Schwarzenegger?" I thought to myself as the mountain of a man turned to face us. My jaw dropped. "There's no way, I must be dreaming..."

     "Hm? Oh yeah I'm ready." He smiled as he looked at us kids instead of her. When his eyes landed on me his smile brightened a bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count:843

    Wow my chapter is longer than my Backstory, that's really unusual. But any ways as you can kinda tell this is kind set in the 90's and early 2000's I just haven't decided yet on which I wanna do. I hope you like this story so far and a quick thing I'll try and update this as much as I can but no promises. And yes Ms.Jackson's name is based off of a Panic! At The Disco song. Anyway I hope Yee enjoyed my pack!

EDIT: Hey I just wanted to let you know that I have about two more chapter revisions written out on paper and I'm in the process of typing them out so bear with me. The story will seem a little wonky but I'm working as fast as I can.