Chapter 2 The interview

"Holy Californiapigblaster! That's Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger!" I thought to my self. "Alright Mr. Schwarzenegger what age group are you thinking about?" Ms.Blackfoot asked gritting her teeth a little.
"I was thinking around 10-17." Arnold lightly said as my heart did 9,000 flips(ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!). "No way, he wants to interview my age group. But there is no way in hell he is gonna chose me." I cursed cursed in my head.
"Alright, Ms.Collins can you take the kids and get them ready." She said highly displeased.
"Sure can!" Ms.Collins said in her usual perky voice. We all followed her. My lungs burned a little bit. "Please, don't have a panic attack y/n!" I thought as Ms.Jackson looked at me a little funny. Then I realized that I would have to go first since there was no 10 year olds currently. "Ms.Crew are you ready?" Ms.Collins asked me knowing I wasn't.
"I sure am!" I lied hoping I wouldn't have a panic attack right in front of Arnold. Ms.Collins opened the door and slightly pushed me in.
"Hello Ms.Crew my name is Arnold." He said just as he caught a glance of my dress. "But I think you already knew that."
"I- um yeah I-i do." I stuttered out.
"So I'm going to ask you some questions, ok?" Arnold said in a voice that was sweeter than I have ever heard before.
"Yeah that's fine." I said trying not to make a fool of my self.
"So what's your full name?"
"It's y/n m/n Crew." I said as confidently as I could.
"What is your age?" He questioned even though he already knew.
"I am 14 years of age."
"What is your favorite color?"
"Black, red, dark blue, purple,or grey." I answered trying to pick my favorite.
"What is you favorite book?"
"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for sure." I said earning a weird look from Arnold.
"So what's your favorite movie?" He said with a slight edge in his voice.
"Probably Terminator, Kindergarten Cop, or The Running Man." I answered as his face lit up.
      "I think that's all the questions I have." He said as I walked out. I ran up to my room and screamed into a pillow. "I just friggin talked to Arnold Schwarzenegger!" I thought to myself. I turned off of my bed and walked over to my laptop. Plugging my earbuds in and hopped on to Wattpad.
              *Timeskip brought to you by Sam and Dean*
    I heard the familiar screech of the speakers coming on so I took out one of my earbuds out. I wasn't paying much attention till I heard "AND Y/N CREW!". I fell off the chair and started to pack what little I had.
        *Timeskip brought to you by a smol Cas*
     As I was putting all of my electronics up I heard a knock on my door. I turned to see the one man that pretty much saved my life, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
~~~~~
Word count: 502

  Jesus Christ this chapter was heard to write, but it came out ok I think. Let me know in the comments what you think. And as always I hope Yee enjoyed my pack!