Chapter 1

(This is a split pov chapter, also I might get lazy and have a time skip in the middle, just saying -Galaxy)

Third person pov: 

Tom walks out of his apartment and down the hall, towards the elevator, he stretches and yawns, pulling his blue hoodie on over his grey t-shirt. He tiptoes past Edds and Matts doors as they did not want him to get drunk like last week and fall asleep on a bench, so they had been watching him, but today was different, he woke up before the two taller males and was sneaking out again. He sneaks out and starts to walk down the sidewalk, pulling his hood up over his face as he hadn't known it had been sprinkling. He feels the light rain tapping on his hoodie but ignores it as he had someplace to be. He disappears down the street into the light fog pulling his hood on as he goes.

(Time skippedy)

Edds pov:

After Edd wakes up and stretched, he walks over and knocks on Toms apartment door, he finds that it had been left open as it swings in to show no one inside, he starts to panic as when he goes inside no one is home and that he didn't here Tom go down the hall, he quickly dashes out at down the hall to Matts door, when he gets there he runs into the tall ginger, rubbing his head as he picks himself up from the floor and starts looking around hurriedly, he grabs Matts jacket and starts to shake him, saying "Tom is gone, I don't know how long he has been out or where he is, for all I know he could be out of London by now, we need to look for him!" Matt looks at him hurriedly, fear in his wide blue eyes. He pulls Matts arm and they run out of the apartment building and down the street. He look so around and starts to call Toms name "Thomas! Thomas! Where are you Tom!"  He looks around again for the short man, his eyes scanning the floods of people rushing around, in and out of stores and shops, in and out of sight. Edd sighs and turns back to Matt, the tall man looking around for Tom, he looks up and says "Toms not here, we should keep going, maybe he will turn up soon, if he doesn't come by dinner we should put up some missing person signs, ok Matt?" As Matt nods his head in agreement and he starts to look around again Edd start to run after someone in a blue jacket, when he catches up to them he taps their shoulder and when they turn around they raise there eyebrows and give him a confused look, as Edd realizes it's not Tom he says sorry and walks away his eyes starting to tear up in frustration at the blue hooded Brit. He walks back to Matt, tears starting to role down his face, he looks up at Matt and shrugs, his shoulders shaking with his sobbing, Matt looks at him woried and bends down and hugs him. 

(End of chapter)

//aww don't look at me like that, I will post the next chapter soon, this is just to keep you all going -Galaxy\\