Chapter 3

(Nothing...I'm fine...)

Toms pov:

Someone just hit me in the leg with some wood hard enough to make me fall down screaming, why do I think I have seen them somewhere before? I shrug and get up, the person walking away quickly, I turn around and frown as I walk into town. Seeing some papers stuck on the local billboard, talking about some missing person who looks like me. I role my "eyes" and pull it down, starting to walk down the sidewalk towards our apartment building I growl as I stomp up to my apartment and walk in, not being to careful about shutting the door quietly, I own the (warning this book will have some strong language) Damn building, no one else lives here but me, Edd, and Matt so I'm not worried that much.  I don't turn the light on and I flop onto the couch, knocking off some papers onto the already dirty floor. I sigh and sit up, kicking my legs out like a little kid, I hit my foot on my coffee table and swear "Ow, shit that hurt" grabbing my foot and rubbing my toe as I get up and hop around on one foot around the couch to my bedroom and slam the door again.

Matts pov: 

Me and Edd had been eating in my apartment when the heard a door slam shut loudly down the hall and some loud cursing floating down the hall. I look at Edd and shrug "maybe Tim is back" I say, Edd roles his eyes and says "It's Tom but I think so too, I'm going to go check on him Matt, stay here ok buddy" and gets up and leaves. I think this won't end well but I don't know.

Edds pov:

I walk down the hall to Toms door and walk in as the door had swung open like it had been slammed, I don't think about what could happen I just gulp and walk in. I turn a light on land look around Toms apartment, he needs to clean again, it's been awhile since I have been in here and the floor is covered in newspapers, magazines, and alcohol bottles. Surprisingly it doesn't smell too bad in here except the slight smell of alcohol, I walk over to his bedroom door and knock on it after I had looked around his apartment and not found him. I knock again, not hearing a reply except a slight crying noise, I knock on the door a third tome and this time I hear a rustling noise as the lock on the door rattles and the door opens a bit. After I walk in the crying gets louder, the open door casting a beam of light in on the only other occupant of the room, a short man with spikes for hair in a blue hoodie his shoulders shaking with quite sobs, my eyes widen and run over to him, wrapping my arms around his small frame as he grabs onto my hoodie and sobs into my shoulder. He stops sobbing after awhile and only his shoulders shake, he looks up at me the skin around his "eyes" reddened after crying, he starts to say something but starts to studder "Edd I-I'm sorry I-I've been s-s-such a b-b-bad f-friend, w-why do y-you care  so much a-about m-m-m-me?" I look at Tom and hug him tighter and say "Because I wouldn't trade you or Matt for the world Tom, you know that. With that I let him sit down again his head resting on his bed as he slowly starts to drift off to sleep, I pick him up after he falls asleep and bring him to Matts apartment. I walk in and try to shrug as Matt looks at me and goes "What happend?" I answer with "He's had a long day, he's tiered, can he sleep on your couch as I clean up his apartment Matt?" Matt shrugs and says he will help me as I place Tom down on the couch, takeing off my hoodie and placing it on the smaller man, greatful for my smeg head t-shirt. Me and Matt walking down the hall to get started.

(Ok another horrible chapter for you, this is so bad...)