Six

[ Regina's pro ]
As I always knew would happen Emma hasn't said a word to me. It's been a month. I've not tried since a week after I told her. There's no point. If I keep trying she'll probably kill me. I'm just doing my job. Different suspects keep coming in to be questioned for these murders. I can barely focus anymore. This is getting to crazy for me and I need to talk to her. Emma has a lot of guns. I'm gonna need something to stop myself from getting killed. Either she has to turn herself in or I have no choice but to do it myself.

[ Emma's pro ]
I have so much anger in me still. I try keeping it hidden but I was in love. She broke my heart. Other than my brothers everyone I've ever loved is dead or left me. My parents. My sister. First love. My true love Regina. Well I don't know about that one. I guess love isn't always a two way street. I shared my pain about my family's death with that woman. How could she do this to me? Right now in playing video games with the boys. It's me vs David and I'm kicking his ass.

"Go one Emma" Robin cheers on. I killed David and he sighed while I cheered. "Man I hate that your so good" he says with another sigh. I laughed and gave the controller to Robin. I stood up to go get a drink. While in the kitchen I heard the backdoor open. I quickly looked round and Regina stepped it. "Are you stupid or something? I've told you get out" I say annoyed. She closed the door and said "no and your going to let me talk or I send this text saying about everything you've done" dammit! Shes got me there.

I looked angry and put the glass down. There's a knife on the side next to me. "What do you want" I say angry. She stepped closer and said "I... I can't do this. I was going to make you turn yourself in but I couldn't. I love you and I need you in my life. Emma I'm sorry I was just doing my job" her voice was cracked and tears were in her eyes. "I know. Me wanting to kill you... that's just me doing my job" I say annoyed. She sighed and said "stop it" "STOP WHAT?!" I snapped angry.

[ Regina's pro ]
Why is she so stubborn? I know I did wrong but why can't I talk? "Stop butting in! I want to talk to you like a normal person" I say angry. She sighed and looked at me signalling for me to talk. "When I walked in and saw you I fell in love instantly. I tried so hard not to love you but hearing you say it made me love you even more" I said softly to her. It was true. I looked down and tried keeping my tears in. When I looked up she pushed me against the door with a knife against my throat. I dropped my phone on the floor. My breathing hitched.

I was so scared. I wish I could say she wouldn't hurt me but I know she will. "Emma please... don't do this" I begged softly. She looked annoyed at me but her look softened slightly. She moved the knife and put it on the side. I relaxed a little. She slapped me around the face hard. I know deserved that. I looked at her with tears still in my eyes. She then pulled me into a deep kiss which I was so happy for. I held myself close to her. It turned into a heated make out season. She pulled away and put her hand against my throat.

"Don't come back here" she says trying to sound mad but I can here in her voice she is broke and wanted to kiss me again. I nodded while catching my breath. "I love you... but I hate you at the same time. I thought you were the only girl that had never lied to me. Go" she says looking me in the eyes. I nodded again and she moved her hand. She moved back and I quickly left. I ran down and jumped over the back fence. I leaned against it and brushed my finger across my lips. A tear rolled down my cheek. I miss her.

[ Emma's pro ]
Dammit! I didn't mean to kiss her. I saw her there scared and I couldn't have her looking at me like that. I know I love her but love isn't enough. I punched the wall and my fist went straight threw it. It cut all my knuckles. "Em? What happened" David called out. I quickly went into the lounge and didn't say anything about the wall or Regina. "I just tripped" I say as I sit down. They both didn't look convinced. I took the controller from David and started playing as if everything was ok.

"Em we heard everything" Robin says as he paused the game so I couldn't keep playing. "It doesn't matter. I'm going out tonight drinking. You coming" I asked putting the controller down. I made my way to the stairs. "Sure" David says and I went upstairs. I was planning on trying to find a rebound from Regina.