The Desert

They were all exploring Earth. Exactly what were they seeing? In a desert, all there was sand, sand and sand. However, the aliens to be exact have a grown a fear towards human beings. They felt like they would be taken captives by the earthlings for the case of being blamed as intruders into Earth. A few cactuses that some of the few aliens had prick their fingers at.

They wanted to see more of the Earth but couldn't. They were in the midst of exploring when they suddenly spotted a man who covered up his entire body and having a cassette hung over his broad shoulders. The aliens panicked. They started to run towards the spaceship to save their lives. Run, run and only run.

On the other hand, V was at a distance admiring the cactus wholeheartedly. He found it amusing and beautiful at the same time. The way the cactus protected themselves with their sharp, pointy thorns only got him more fascinated. Stupid V. Nope stupid would be an understatement. Could he not hear the remote in his neck continuously flicking?

 Could he not hear the remote in his neck continuously flicking?

They all left without V

The man caught V's attention as he started to run towards the earthling.

The man was old, approximately in the mid 50s. All of a sudden when the earthling saw the alien who looked exactly like a human he went all flustered.

The man didn't know of a UFO landing on their planet. And honestly he could care less because of the alien approaching him. WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES.

V started waving his hands in front of the man. The man didn't dare to look down.

But the earthling was suddenly distracted by the hanging remote control aka a necklace in the earthling's POV.

He immediately grabbed hold of it tearing it from V's neck. He approached the a coal train that was on the railway at that moment.

V chased the guy but instead got knocked over when the man harshly threw his cassette on V.

V lost him and so did his only way back to home.