Part 1

Its my first work so I need support. The whole idea is taken from the show and is just portrayed in a different way. The start of the story is a bit same of their scene in the consummation morning but changes are there too. Comment down to tell me how is it.

*****

As she woke up by the sun rays directly falling on her face, she squeezed her eyes and tried to stretch her hands. But realization struck as her hands were in his hold. She smiled reminiscing all the events of last night. She slightly took her hand out of his grip and sat down, staring him like there is no tomorrow. She bent down to kiss his cheek but at the same moment, he turned his face towards her and she ended up brushing his lips with hers. Due to this sudden contact, his eyes opened widely.

"Kya yaar Avni?Kl raat tumhari khubsurti sy adha tou mar chuka hun, ab aisy subha subha direct yahan kiss kar k mujhy poora maarny ka irada hai kya?" He said pointing towards his lips and she just hid her face in embarrasment.

"Na..nahi wwwoh ai..sa kuch nahi hai.Main bs woh...."was all she could utter.Before he could say anything, she just got up and ran towards the bathroom.He smiled and ruffled his hair.Meanwhile, he got Ballu's call who said that he could give all the proves.

*****

"Avni..! Avni..Where are you?Neil came downstairs shouting Avni's name."She must be here only, why are you shouting tillu?Bebe spoke albeit calmly.Shweta came running, "But she is not here bebe.I have checked everywhere.Kitchen,every room,balconies,corridor and even the store room, she is nowhere."Upon hearing this, Neil ran upstairs to their room, he coul not afford to loose her, not again!His eyes roamed to every corner to check if in case she has left any clue.Finally, he found a folded paper on the side table.He picked it up and started reading.It said,

"Dear Neil and my perfect family,

I know what I'm going to say will do no good to you all.I know I am the only reason for all the hurdles in your lives.Notice, think, I am creating problems since the day I entered your lives.Dayawanti Mehta was always right.I cannot have a normal family because I am myself not an ordinary woman.I am manhoos.You were always perfect for me but may be only I was never right for you.I love you Neil and you know that.I cannot loose you.Vidyut threatened me that he would kill you and harm my perfect family.And I cannot let this happen.Please, don't ever hate me for what I have done.I know this isn't right but I had to leave,I had to.

Yours and only yours,

Avni 

Neil broke into tears.He was in a state of mixed emotions.Sadness,depression,anger,anxiety,fear, all were visible on his tear-stained face at the same time.She left, she left him, she left the family he gave her.He got up and left the room leaving behind three of the members shouting.

*****

"Avni kahan hai?"He yelled grabbing vidyut's collar.Vidyut freed himself from his hold and started laughing sarcastically."Avni?Mujhe nahi pata.Seriously, means she left! My little threatening worked this much, i never thought this.Wowww!He said staring at Neil's empty but angry face."I won, I won ACP Neil Khanna!I'll now get Avni soon.See, how simply I played the whole game.You couldn't grab any proves against me and I was meanwhile, plotting the whole of my plan here.Firstly, I killed Juhi ,putting the whole blame simply on MY Avni.Secondly, I killed your Neela maa, putting all the blame on your dear father.Actually, sorry I am mistaken here.Your father killed her.Wanna see the evidences?He showed the same video of the murder of Neela maa which he had showed to Avni previously.As Neil saw the video, his jaw dropped.

*****

Hope you all will like it.Part 2 will be updated by tomorrow hopefully.Comment down to tell me whether I should continue.

Love