Part 2

Heyyaa lovely people.Thanks to you all for supporting me.I'm back with an update.It may be quite boring but is essential.

Happy Reading..

*****

Neil was at loss of words.He had not even imagined that this would be the matter that made Avni leave.He could not believe "his father" has killed Neela maa.It was enough to think how Avni has lost her mother.He failed.He failed in protecting Avni,in protecting his dear mother-in-law,in protecting his and hers perfect family.He failed in yet another attempt to perform his duty.He fell on his knees,completely empty.

Neil's P.O.V:-

"I'm sorry Avni,I failed."I mumbled staring into nothingness.I wanted to see her once,to ask her not to leave,to apologize.But,she was gone.I could not change anything now.Thinking all this,my mind chided,"Why would Papa shoot Neela maa?Is it yet another plan of vidyut?May be,this time to break us apart?"Thinking this I got up only to see Vidyut's smirking face.I hated that.I wanted to rip him apart.I wanted to ask him WHY is he doing all this!But I fumbled with words.I was speechless.Finally I spoke,"Vidyut,you know you're a bloody monster.You can never love someone.What do you say?You love Avni,MY Avni?Huhh!Its all just an obsession.And you should know the difference between LOVE and OBSESSION.Love is what I do.You just want her.She is mine and only mine and I am damn sure she will come back to me.Showing this video won't prove dad as the real culprit.May be its only temporary.I will search out the truth.I will never spare you vidyut,never ever!"I shouted on top of my lungs.I wanted Avni,I needed her.Only she could comfort me.But it wasn't over.I'll go get her back.

End of P.O.V

Avni watched all this,hiding behind a bush.She cried her heart out but she knew she had to be strong.She knew what Neil must be going through.She wanted to be right beside him,to comfort him,to hold his hand and tell him that its all going to be alright,may be not today,but eventually.Vidyut snatched everything from her.Firstly,she had to bear the taunts and violence of that cruel Dayawant Mehta.When she got arrested,Avni thought all is going to be okay now.But then,their own relationship was at sake.Then,Juhi came alongwith Mishti.Then Raghu pandit and then Vidyut!Life was not a fairytale,she knew.But Neil promised to give her a life full of happiness.Now,she had to take stand,for herself,for their love,for her family.She remembered how she had planned the whole scenario.

Flashback:-

Avni was coming out of the Khanna mansion when she saw ballu entering the place.She thought he was again sent by vidyut according to any of his new plan,but she was beyond surprised when ballu showed her the evidences.She asked him to go and instructed him not to pick up Neil's call.He did as he was asked.She went back into the house.Thankfully,no one was there in the hall.Neil went to police station and this was the best time to act upon her newly founded plan.She went to their bedroom,took out a paper and pen and wrote that emotional letter.Then,she went out of the Khanna mansion to the place where vidyut and his men were waiting for her as he asked her to meet him.She didn't show up.She waited for Neil to come and meanwhile,called ballu.

"You have to give your true statement of how vidyut gave drugs to papa ji to kill Neil but instead Neela maa was shot.And yes,what was in that video?I didn't see it yet."She spoke calmly."I had to be killed either way.I wanted to support the truth.When Vidyut killed juhi,I recorded the video to get him imprisoned.But then I changed my mind,don't know why."Ballu was ashamed."Its ohk.Don't be guilty,you are supporting the truth,thats enough."She comforted him with a warm smile.They watched as Neil came and Vidyut showed him the video.She could feel how restless Neil was.

End of flashback

Neil was about to leave when he heard the siren of the police jeep.He saw as DD and commissioner sir approached him.He was beyond shocked when he saw Avni walking confidently in front of DD.Commissioner handcuffed vidyut.Meanwhile,DD presented the video to assure vidyut that they were having proves against him.Vidyut was shocked to the core.May be never in his dreams he thought of meeting such a woman.Avni shooted angry glares at vidyut and Neil was just watching it all,albeit silently."Neil,your wife did the work you couldn't do.We're proud of her and of course you.You chose such a brilliant woman."Neil heard commissioner sir saying."I'll come back.Will not spare you both."Vidyut shouted."Commissioner sir you're arresting me.What about Prakash Khanna?He shot Neela maa.Or I should say you're being unfair?He smirked."You don't need to worry for that Mr.Vidyut.R,I m having proof to prove my papa ji innocent."Avni spoke leaving vidyut shocked.Neil himself wasn't sure but he trusted his wifey enough.She is not the one to play incomplete games.Avni gestured DD and he slid his hand into his pocket.He took out his phone and played an audio.

*****

Whoahh..!!That was it for this part.Long update though..I know this was boring but it was necessary.I wanted this to happen.Next update will be the last one and will be full of AvNeil!

Don't forget to comment and lemme know how is it!

Much Love,Priya