Part 3

DD slid his hand into his pocket and and took out his mobile.He played an audio.

Flashback:-

Neil was yelling at Vidyut but he was busy smirking and celebrating his victory.May be he had not yet realized that the opposing force is THEIR LOVE.Avni took out her phone while hiding behind the same bush.Vidyut explained all how he planned to destroy ACP Neil Khanna and get Avni.She recorded all this and forwarded the recording to DD asking him to come to XYZ place with the police force.

End of flashback.

Vidyut was in a state of confused emotions.Without even waiting for him to react,Avni clicked her fingers and Ballu turned up."Ballu,nahi dekh tu kuch nahi boly ga.Mein tujhe kuch nahi kahun ga kuch nahi karunga ballu.I'm warning you.Don't you dare say anything."Vidyut shouted,he was being restless to do anything to defend him.If in his control,he would have shooted anyone right there,but damn!Two strong men were holding him and he was bound any runaway.He was letting out different screams but no one was paying heed to it.He had to deal with it now!Ballu spoke,"I want to give my statement,"and this time,it was Avni's turn to laugh."Of course ballu,"Neil spoke out of nowhere making Avni jump slightly.May be he was restless to hear that his father was innocent and that Avni didn't lose her neela maa because of him."I'll speak the truth only."Ballu said to which commissioner sir nodded."Sir ji gave drugs to Mr.Prakash to kill ACP Saab.But out of nowhere Neela ji came in between and got shot."Ballu retorted albeit confidently.Avni smirked and vidyut twitched his eyes hardly.He wasn't ready to accept his defeat.Avni stepped forward,"You never knew me Mr.Vidyut.R,I'm Avni Ayesha or lets say Avni Neil Khanna.To save the respect of my husband I can go to any extent.He couldn't do anything because he was afraid,afraid to loose me.But I have already seen so much in my life that I'm master in planning,in planning against those who try to snatch away the people who are mine.It was HIS fight,I just helped him."Neil was grateful and proud to see a new yet brave side of his lady love."Take him away."Neil shouted.

Everyone left the place leaving AvNeil alone.Neil was ogling at her like anything.Reality struck,she had to leave."The end of Vidyut doesn't means she is going to stay."his mind chided.The insecurities she had built up in herself were to be vanished and he knew only he could do that.He finally broke the silence as he sensed her coming towards him,"Umm,Av..Avni,tum kahin nahi jao gi.I mean wo letter...wo tum ny jaany ko bola tha par tum..tum kahin nahi jany wali.Dekho Avni..tu..m janti ho mein nahi re....."he was stopped in his middle sentence as she pressed her lush pink lips against his.It took time for him to react.After finally coming back to his senses,he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer.They kissed for the first time,it felt amazing.They shared a long,passionate kiss of mixed feelings.After what felt like ages,he pulled back as he felt a tear drop rolling down her cheek.She looked up at him with teary eyes."I'm sorry Neil.But remember that,I m not going anywhere.That letter was just a part of my plan.Mein tumhy chhorny ka ab soch bhi nahi sakti Neil.YOU ARE MY WORLD AND I LOVE YOU!"He pulled her into his warm embrace."Shhh..Dont cry Avni.I love you too.You did what u felt was right and it was right indeed.And don't ever call yourself manhoos or something.I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE."She relaxed into his embrace and smiled through her tears while he planted a soft kiss on her hair.

"She relaxed into his embrace and smiled through her tears while he planted a soft kiss on her hair

*****

They had explained everything to the family and after spending some quality time with them,they were now back into their room.Avni's head was resting on his chest while his hands were securely tucked on her waist.They lied in the bed talking about this and that.Everything was alright now and they had to spend some time."Wese Avni..Wo aj ka tumhara acahank jo avatar change hua tha wo kaafi pasand aaya mujhe.I mean mein kahan emotional hokar tumhe jany sy rok raha tha or tum touuuu....!"He said,a teasing smirk dancing on his lips.She smacked him playfully on his shoulder and hid her face in his chest.He smiled and lifted her night gown a bit up so that her belly was exposed."What are you doing Neil?"her eyes shot open."Well,I can do anything and everything,you're my wife!"he spoke in a bossy tone and began stroking her waist gently, she let out a defeated sigh.She didn't stop him either,she wanted him to continue.She looked up at him lovingly.She was so beautiful.Oh,he couldn't resist and ended up pecking her lips.She smiled up at him and closed her eyes in an assuring way.He attacked her lips voraciously,still carressing her waist and she pulled him as closer as humanly possible.She pulled back and pecked his cheek mumbling a small "I LOVE YOU" to which he just smiled.Their Love won against all the evils and there they were,again snuggling into eachother.

*****

Done with this.I may not be able to reach up till some of your expectations.Apologies for that.

Vote and comment to let me know how you found the end of that monster and the victory of their love..

Love

Priya