0.5

daniel

it was saturday. daniel woke up to the smell of breakfast and an empty bed. he groaned, touching the bruises on his cheeks. walking into the kitchen daniel seen corbyn bent over the stove making eggs.

"good morning sleepy head." corbyn came over and kissed daniel.

"how long have you been awake for?"

"um, since five this morning."

daniel looked at the little analogue clock on the wall,

8:30.

"why didn't you wake me up?"

"because you looked so peaceful and gorgeous."

daniel blushed, walking behind him and wrapping his arms in a securing manner around his waist. softly placing his head on corbyn's back, he heard his steady heartbeat. that heart? it beats for daniel.

corbyn turned around and held daniel in his arms. daniel felt safe, like his dad couldn't get to him, and his mom would be okay. his hug made all the worries and problems go away. daniel didn't care if it sounded cliche, the way corbyn made him feel was unexplainable.

"so what do you want to do today, blondie?" daniel teased.

"hmm, cuddle and makeout? mom's in town for the day, job interview."

"i'm going to take you up on that offer."

daniel picked him up and corbyn turned off the stove, the eggs can wait. rushing to the bedroom, his hands were already tangled in daniel's hair and their lips glued together.

after throwing corbyn on the bed daniel crawled, hovering over him.

"somebody's thirsty." daniel whispered and nibbled on his earlobe.

in return, he grinded his hips against daniel's. daniel softly chuckled, he had him with just a whisper.

daniel ripped off corbyn's shirt, leaving him in just blue and green boxers. scanning his perfect body, daniel noticed fresh scars on his thighs. he started kissing the scars, moving closer to his dick each time.

once at his member, daniel kissed his hard-on through the thin boxers. corbyn shivered and let out a soft moan.

"you like that baby?"  daniel looked up into corbyn's blue eyes.

he just nodded, overwhelmed by the foreign feeling. daniel hooked his fingers under the elastic and pulled them down, corbyn's erection popping up towards the ceiling. daniel took him in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down.

corbyn was in pure bliss, moaning and basically face fucking daniel. he giggled on his dick, making a wave of warm liquid go shooting down daniel's throat. he swallowed some of it but kept a little in his mouth. crawling up to corbyn, daniel connected their lips and let him have a taste.

"fuck, that was amazing." corbyn panted.

"i'm glad you enjoyed yourself." daniel kissed his forehead.

"i owe you."

"yeah yeah, just shut up and cuddle me."

and with that the two boys spent the rest of the day cuddling and making out, just like corbyn promised.