Author's Note

• Dedicated to The Ummah

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Peace and blessings upon the Messenger of Allah and his followers and companions.

Assalaamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Dear Reader:

I have started this project with the intention of educating and relating knowledge I think all Muslims should know. In this work, I will be posting articles I find beneficial to read as well as anything else I find of beneficial knowledge to Muslims.

I am also giving you, the reader, the opportunity to ask me questions about any rulings or questions you have on Islam, and I am willing to do the research and post the ruling on it for you inn shaa Allah, if I am able to find the answer. Questions you have can be posted on the comment board of this work, or you can send me a private message.

Once I do find the answer or ruling to your question, I will be posting it here and I will dedicate the post to you.

I also have a separate work that has the same theme, but the articles will be written by me with the use of authentic sources as research. You will find it on my profile, titled, "Knowledge Every Muslim Should Have (Book One)."

Jazakumillah khairun for your support,

Sharifah Zaid