• preface •

❝Each betrayal begins with trust

Each betrayal
begins with trust.

🌀

Introducing...

🌀

𝙷 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙴 𝙽  𝙴 𝙽 𝙴 𝙼 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂
book two in the Prime Archives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙰 𝙱 𝙾 𝚄 𝚃

A year and a half have passed since Kismet infected the world with Primonium. Atlas had taken it upon themselves to protect the world from Prime-related threats. But after a series of tragic events, a sly senator proposes a plan to prevent any future catastrophes. However, this plan isn't exactly as it seems.

While trying to get to the bottom of a conspiracy surrounding this plan and the senator who created it, a group of rogue Primes is trying its best to destroy everything Atlas has built. As our heroes dig deeper, they learn that their enemies are everywhere; even amongst themselves. There's no telling who they can trust.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙽 𝙾 𝚃 𝙴

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

Welcome back to the  Primes series! If you haven't read Red Skies, I suggest you exit this book and head on over to that one. This book can be read without reading the first one, but you won't be getting the full experience.

For those of you who did read Red Skies, thank you, and welcome back! Thank you for continuing with the series! There's a lot of drama, twists, and action in this book—even more so than in the last one. If that's what you're into, then you're in for a real treat.

As always, I appreciate all feedback and love seeing your guys' comments. So, make sure to comment and vote if you're enjoying the chapters!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚂 𝚃 𝙰 𝚃 𝚄 𝚂
complete
August 2019 - March 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳 𝙴 𝙳 𝙸 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
to all you ghosts, shadows, and broken people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones