• also by L. D. Jones •

Have you read them all?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Black Lotus (Vol. 1 in The Eldenarian Artifacts)

After  the Order of the Black Lotus destroys her family, Makaela-a gifted, but  naive mage with a  dark secret-inherits an empowering artifact created  by the gods. With the Order hunting her down, she must battle a  conspiracy that threatens to plunge the world into eternal darkness.

*****

Ever  since Makaela Moreau-daughter of one of the most powerful mages on the  planet-received a vision from the goddess of prophecies, the hidden  world of magic has been preparing. However, she wants nothing to do with  her new destiny.

After  her home is attacked by The Order of the Black Lotus, she is forced to  accept it. With help from unlikely sources, she'll have to prevent the  Order from obtaining the Eldenarian Artifacts-seven magical artifacts  capable of granting the wielder with unfathomable power.

But something dark inside of her is growing. Black flowers bloom at night, and soon she'll have to face the reckoning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Henri Beck and the Hidden Library (The Adventures of Henri Beck #1)

What  started as a rescue mission quickly turned into a race against the  clock to discover the lost remnants of the ancient Library of  Alexandria. Who knew books could be so dangerous?

*****

Henri  Beck was born into the Beck family, a clan of researchers, explorers,  and scholars. He's been all over the world, traversing through frozen  wastelands and sweltering deserts. But nothing could have ever prepared  him for the day his parents would be abducted by a mysterious group who  claim the Library of Alexandria wasn't destroyed—at least, not fully.

Lost  and confused, Henri enlists the help of his sister and a set of new  allies to rescue his parents. Along the way, he quickly realizes he's  not just trying to save his parents. He's trying to save the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🌀

MORE COMING SOON.... (hints on www.ldjwrites.com)