36-Epilogue

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mom's out there!!! Enjoy your day! ❤❤😍😍😊😊

Three years later.....

Dustin and McKenna were still in prison for what they did to me. They weren't getting out for another three years. They were given twelve years. But on good behaviour they only have to serve about six years. Levi fought to keep them in longer, but that's how it works. Once they are out, they will be on supervised probation and they will not be able to come within 300 feet anywhere near us.

Today is Halloween, I was getting the boys dressed into their costumes, when I started to feel cramping in my stomach and let out a loud yelp, "What's wrong mommy?" Levi Jr. Asks. "Oh nothing honey, let's finish getting you two dressed and go find your daddy." Liam came over to me rubbing my stomach, "There's a baby in there." He smiles.

"Yes there is, soon you will have another brother or sister to play with, now let's get dressed so you can show off your costume's."

I finally get the boys into their costumes and the boys start running around the house trying to find their dad. They were excited about their costumes and couldn't wait to go out and show them off. They run into the bedroom to where Levi is getting ready and start jumping on him.

He picked each of them up putting them on the bed and started tickling them. While Levi was goofing off with them I finished getting my costume on. I walked over to Levi and started laughing, "What do you think?" I then pose for him.

 I walked over to Levi and started laughing, "What do you think?" I then pose for him

He stops messing with the boys and turns around. Stepping close to me he gives me a kiss and kisses my stomach. "You look wonderful, that's a good look for you." He smiles.

"I better go find a jacket, I know I'm going to get cold."

"You might want to grab some pants, or some sweats too." He laughs as he's picking up the boys to go take their picture.

We were out trick or treating with the boys for about an hour when I started to get more cramping, I started to keep track of how far apart the contractions were

We were out trick or treating with the boys for about an hour when I started to get more cramping, I started to keep track of how far apart the contractions were. I didn't want to spoil this kids fun, as they were having a blast.