Seatmates and Rooftops

Author Note: Hi!!! This story was originally an RP done by me and @Kim-TaeTae97  . She also helped edit this. I'll stop now so you can actually read. Comments are appreciated and Enjoy!
p.s. - english is not my first language, sorry about the mistakes. 

____________________________________________________________________

Jungkook sat there, in the back of the room, boringly listening to the teacher's long lecture about the english, his worst class. He eventually turned to look at his seatmate "Hey Tae, watcha doing?"

Taehyung flinched at the sudden voice, as he was drifting off to sleep earlier. "H-huh?" He turned to Jungkook with sleepy eyes while he cutely rubbed them awake.

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer and whispered lowly, "Were you sleeping?" It sent shivers down Taehyung's spine and blushed once he realized how close Jungkook was. Yes, he had a crush on Jungkook.

"W-what? No....." Taehyung sighed. "Yes...I just slept late last night." He whispered.

Jungkook snickered and stood up, grabbing Taehyung's hand he walked out of the class, pulling him behind him. Everyone was watching them, some with envy, some with joy, and some glares came along the way.

Taehyung blushed and looked down at Jungkook's hand holding his wrist. "Where are we going?"

Jungkook kept on walking, dragging Taehyung throughout the whole thing. "You'll see." He pulled out a set of keys and opened the locked door to the roof.

Taehyung looked around, confused. "Why are we at the roof?"

Jungkook turned, facing Taehyung now, and raised an eyebrow. "Because. I was bored." He stated innocently while still holding Taehyung's wrist.

"You dragged me here....just because you were bored?" Taehyung's mouth opened in shock.

Jungkook nodded and sat against the wall and crossed his legs in front of him. "Yes, now entertain me."

Taehyung just blinked. "What?!"

Jungkook stared at him, confused and shocked at the sudden change of tone in his voice. "What?"

Taehyung yanked his hand away from Jungkook, and just ran back down the stairs into the lower floors of the school, making his way towards their class.

Jungkook frowned and followed, seeing him head back to the class he reached out and grabbed him. "Where are you going?" he demanded with a stern voice.

Taehyung felt everyone's eyes on them, but he didn't care and packed up all his belongings. He walked up to the teacher. "Miss, may I be dismissed?"

The teacher gave him a strange look and nodded hesitantly, then went back to her lecture.