Confessions and Songs

Author Note: This is the last chapter. Thank you for reading until here XD
I recommend listening to the song.

_____________________________________________________________________

Taehyung cried his heart out, letting Jungkook sooth him, but it wasn't helping. The person that doesn't know hurt you is the same one comforting you. It just doesn't work that way. It only causes you, and only yourself, more pain.

Jungkook pressed his face into Taehyung's soft hair and hummed softly. After a few moments, he started to quietly sing a song. "Gyeote meomulleojullae~"

Taehyung heard the angelic voice of his lover and the beautiful lyrics that came out of his mouth. He looked up at Jungkook, "Do you mean it? The lyrics?"

Jungkook smiled at him and kept singing

Taehyung grinned slightly and cried happy tears this time. At that moment, Taehyung knew that Jungkook wasn't just playing with him. "I love you." He mumbled in a hoarse voice from all the crying. Fortunately, Jungkook didn't hear him. Taehyung closed his eyes and laid his ear against Jungkook's chest, listening to Jungkook's fast heartbeat that matched his own.

"Butterfly~ like a butterfly~ Machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom~" he sang, finishing the song. "So...did you like it? I wrote it just for you~" he whispered, nuzzling into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung hummed in response, blushing from that fact that Jungkook is so close.

Jungkook smiled and kissed his neck softly before whispering, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Taehyung shivered at the contact. "N-no..." Taehyung opened his eyes and steadied his breathing.

Jungkook hummed and gave him another kiss under his ear.

Taehyung squirmed. "Stop it."

Jungkook smiled and kissed him again "But I don't wanna Jagi~"

Taehyung pouted and wiped his cheeks with his sleeves. "I'm still not your jagi."

Jungkook laughed "Well I should change that then. Taehyung will you be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "I-I...what? I...well. YES!"

Jungkook smiled and tilted Taehyung's head toward him, leaning forward he kissed him.

Taehyung smiled against the kiss, leaning on Jungkook. "I love you."

Jungkook smiled into the kiss as well and mumbled, "Love you more~"

Then a sudden thought comes to Taehyung's head. He teared up for the third time that day and looked at Jungkook. "You won't leave me like you did with other girls right?"

Jungkook shook his head and smiled reassuringly "Of course not, I love you jagiya."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook's waist tightly, and they cuddled.

Jungkook smiled and kept kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung never felt anything like this, so he......accidentally moaned a little bit...

Jungkook smirked against his neck.

"J-Jungkook stop. We're at school." Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook pouted but pulled away with one last kiss.

Taehyung blushed and checked his phone for the time. 2:59. HOW LONG DID WE STAY IN HERE?! "Come on, it's 3. Let's go to my apartment....I live alone so no one is there."

Jungkook pouted, "But I'm so comfortable in here."

Taehyung looked around. "Jungkook, we're literally in an old closet. Isn't a bed more comfortable?"

Jungkook smiled cheekily "I'm comfy anywhere as long as I'm with you~"

Taehyung blushed for the nth time today and grabbed Jungkook's hands and bag. "Let's go~ Please?" He did his puppy eyes.

Jungkook pouted and got up, intertwining their hands he walked out of the closet, a hush fell over the other students that were leaving as they parted like the red sea.

Students were whispering, making Taehyung run out of the school, dragging Jungkook along with him. He ran all the way back to his building and opened the door as quick as he could.

Jungkook laughed when Taehyung closed the door. "Don't be shy babe, they were just admiring your beauty."

"No...they were judging us. You and I both know that." Taehyung frowned as he put their bags down on the couch.

Jungkook smiled "Then they don't matter. Right now, only you matter in my world, they don't exist."

Taehyung's heart fluttered. He walked over to Jungkook and kissed him.

Jungkook smirked and walked forward till Taehyung's back was against the wall. He continued kissing him, his hands resting on the older's waist and hips steadily getting lower, and lower.

That evening, things got heated and you know....that happens.

__________________________________________________________________

Author Note: Hi! I hope you guys liked the story