Special Contest Begins!

Hello, everybody!

I am very pleased and excited to announce that this book has gained 1.34k reads! You know that this means it's time for a special contest to decide the new cover art for this story! But before I get on to that, I just want to thank you all so much! 1k reads might not seem like a lot to some people, but this means to much to me. This book only has 8 chapters and it's already gained its own little fan base! Thank you all so much for getting us here!

Enough blabbering — time for the contest!

The purpose of this contest is to allow artists to try a new art design, and to find new cover art for this story! Artists will draw this story's protagonist, Ravenblaze, and the winner's art will be featured on the new cover and in the description of the book!

There will be four places: first, second, third, and honorable mention, if this contest even gets that many entries.

Here are the prizes!

Honorable mention:
•a shoutout in this book
•a shoutout on my profile
•art featured in a chapter of this book

Third place:
•a shoutout on my profile and in this book
•a vote spam on one of your books
•art featured in a chapter of this book

Second place:
•a shoutout on my profile and in this book
•a vote spam on one of your books
•art featured in a chapter of this book
•a quick OC oneshot (nothing NSFW!)

First place:
•a shoutout in this book and on my profile
•a vote spam on one of your books
•art featured in this book and on the cover of this book!
•a quick OC oneshot (nothing NSFW!)
•an OC featured in an upcoming story I'm writing!

And that's it!
Now I'll move on to what exactly to draw!

You'll be drawing the protagonist of this story, Ravenblaze! You can draw a headshot, full body, or scene with her in it — anything that would make a great cover for this book! (And is appropriate, of course!)

Here's a reference photo of her:

If your picture won't load, here's a description:Raven-black pelt, Snow-white paws, tail tip, ear tips/tufts, white chest and belly, a black nose, gray inner ears, wand orange eyes that blaze with determination! Ravenblaze has medium-long fur, and...

Raven-black pelt, Snow-white paws, tail tip, ear tips/tufts, white chest and belly, a black nose, gray inner ears, wand orange eyes that blaze with determination! Ravenblaze has medium-long fur, and is not shorthaired! Medium-length/average is preferred, but I'm not picky :)

Now for how to enter!

To enter, tag at least one user who you think would be interested in this contest. So probably someone who probably draws cats :)

I'll tag a few people myself who might be interested!

Chamops
-EmberWing-
Fruit_Spice

And after you've done that, I'll reply to your comment with the tag and a sentence stating you're interested in joining the contest. My reply will verify you're in the contest and your name will be added to an upcoming list!

The due date for all art entries is yet to be decided, but will likely be late June because of the looming threats of exams! This contest starts right now, when this is published!

To submit your art entry, post it in any book on your profile in a part that says is for this contest, and DO NOT FORGET TO TAG ME!

Alright, I believe that's all! I hope you all enjoy this contest, and there'll hopefully be a decided due date and new chapters soon!