‼️Please Read‼️

Hey everyone. I know it's been a really, really long time since I've published any more chapters for this book, and I am incredibly sorry. I have a few unpublished chapters I've been working on for a while, but I've also been faced with the trouble of advancing the plot further. With the way this book has already played out, it would be very hard to fluently include everything I've got planned out and still have a reasonable number of chapters.

That is why I've made the decision to rewrite this book.

When I started working on this almost two years ago, I only had some of the plot planned out and started writing without really knowing where it would lead.

Now, later, I've realized my errors and have added to the plot line greatly. I have the entire plot line of this book planned out, and I really want to make this book the best it can be.

I've already started planning each chapter and will commence writing of the prologue within the next one or two days.

I will also be re-designing the cover. I drew the character art for the current cover myself, and my art skills have improved since then. I know quite a few of you submitted art for a cover contest I had a while ago, but I forgot about it and now I would feel bad using any submitted art as I will not be able to award prizes to contestants. I am very, very sorry.

All of your continued support has really meant a lot to me. Thank you very much for all of your reads, votes and comments.

I will publish one final update here when the prologue of the rewritten Ravenblaze's Determination has been published so you can all check it out if you please.

Again, thank you for all of your continued support and understanding, and I promise the rewriting will be much, much better and I will do my best to update frequently! Have a good day, everybody!