Moving day, chapter 1

Y/n = your name
B/f/n= best friends name
E/c=eye color
H/c= hair color
   Y/n p.o.v
      "I know you're gonna miss me, I'm gonna miss you too." I say to B/f/n. A little background knolage, I'm moving to L.A for a little adventure and my best friend is excited about it and also bummed. "Don't worries! I will be coming back a lot and we can always talk on the phone." I say trying to cheer him/her up. "But it won't be the same!" B/f says back.( I'm just going to use b/f for best friend) " Listen, we need more experience, let me do this...." I put on my puppy eyes because I know that she/he can't say no to them. "Uhh fuck, BUT YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL CALL ME EVERYDAY!" 'jackpot' "Okay okay I promise, now calm down." They give me a big hug and help me pack, we talked a little but it was mostly about clothes and him/her already planning the next time she was gonna see me. "Okay, I'm leaving tomorrow morning," I start as I look over at the clock that read 6:58pm, "How about we go get some dinner." "Oh sure!" B/f yells. "Where do you want to go?" I think for a moment, 'Tullys, Fridays, five guys, NO... Denny's' when me and b/f first met in 3rd grade, the first time we acctually hung out was when my mother picked us up and went to Denny's, he/she ordered a burger way to big for her own mouth while I ordered chicken tenders and fries. " How about we go to Denny's?" I offer. "I would really like that." He/she said with a hint of glory and sadness.
(OMG A TIME SKIP)
     We arrived at Denny's finnaly. The car ride was loud while we were rocking out to "Highway to Hell" when we heard it on the radio. (Up above) "Okay, we're here." I say. " No shit." We walk in and are greeted by a waitress who seemed to have her job and everyone around her. She was chewing gum and shaking her lipps together in a really annoying sensation. I have to admit, I wanted to  punch her teeth out. *Chew* *Chew*
"Y'all read the sign. I'll point you to a tabel Soon. " She said still chewing her gum. Me and b/f looked behind her to see that the place was empty besides a old couple in the back. "Can we go to a different one?" B/f whispered into my ear. "Nah, we will wait, but she's gonna have a hard time picking up our tabel." I smiled. We finnaly got pulled to hour tabel, we were sitting there for almost 15 minutes while that lady was sitting on her phone in the back. We ordered our food and ate as fast as we can making sure to leave a message to the waitress. B/f grabbed her ketchup bottle and squeezed it on different areas of the tabel. Then at the end we wrote "Tip" on a napkin and wrote " Stop being a bitch" We payed and left.
(OOOFFFF MORE TIME SKIP)
    We got home and I put on my pajamas, I looked around and the piled boxes around my old room.
'i will miss this place'