Date night, Part 1

After Mark left I closed the door, then later my back on it excited for tonight. Then I hear my phone ring,  oh shit! B/f!.  I answered the phone reluctantly,
   "Oh you bitch! You didn't call me,  what were you doing? Talking to a boy?" She laughed. Even though I knew she was joking and she didn't know anything about my encounter last night I still blushed.
  "nooo,  why would you say that?" I half heartedly laughed.
   "ah no reason,  anything new?"
   "No,  well,  only the fact that I'm across the country!!" We giggled together.  As we were talking about things that were going on in her life I couldn't help but keep thinking about mark still.  I walked over to the kitchen Island and played with the half dead roses in the middle.
  ".... And then we kissed!!" oof,  I didn't hear anything before that.
   "Y/n?? Did you hear me? We kissed!!!"
  "oh yeah,  congrats I guess. "
   "congrats? He was a homeless man!!!" Now I felt bad,  how do I cover up that I wasn't paying attention?
   "I know! Congrats on the 20 STDs you just picked up!" She laughed,  what a save.  We hung up a bit later and I sat on my couch and then put on (your favorite show)
      (Time skip.. )
     'im bored.. '  
I say to myself,  I turned off my show and decided I needed a shower.  Starting the shower I felt calm,  like I can actually get used to L.A. Sure I would be lonely but I would get used to it.  I got into the shower and stayed still just letting the warm water run off of my (skin color) skin. I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hair then massaged it in. I've always loved the smell of this shampoo,  then I put on a little bit of conditioner because God knows that I cannot have anymore than a dime or else my hair would get super greasy. After washing my body I shaved my legs and armpits.
    I got out of the shower and looked at the clock,  3:00pm.  I put on a thong and some leggings with a light yellow shirt that said "sunshine",  what? I thought it was cute! But certainly not what I will be wearing to my date later.  I walked around my huge house because I realized that I never really looked at everything I had,  I've never even been in the the backyard,  let alone know what it looks like. 
    I walked into the backyard to discover I had a pool,  a patio a grill,  shed,  and a tabel.  "Wow" I said out loud,  "I should have mark over later "
The rest of the day I walked around town just to get a feel to what I would be living it,  I saw "in and out" and I'm dying to try a burger.  Then I went and picked up a dress for tonight.
   When I got home it was 6, so I figured  I would start getting ready,  I wish I knew where I was going. I picked out the dress I got earlier and slipped the skin tight dress on.  It was red and had little rose patterns on it. I felt so good in this dress already,  after that I did my hair,  (if you have short hair like me,  I have mine half shaved off then do whatever you would like)
I put it in a braid and hung a heel out of the side.  For makeup it was just a simple winged eyeliner with mascara.
    By the time I finished it was 7,  I heard a knock at my door,  I smiled and answered it.  Of course it was Mark,  he was wearing a suit and had a purplish pink Rose in his hand ^ in the picture above.  "wow,  y/n,  you look beautiful.. " I blushed so hard,  "Thank you Mark,  and you look good too, maybe even handsome. " I winked.  He smirked and grabbed my hand, "We will be going to a really great restaurant. "

TO BE CONTINUED
A/N
Thank you so much for being patient,  I know j haven't updated in a year but I'm begging you to take this for now,  how do you like it? I have so many plans for this I literally had to write them all down in a notebook,  anyway!!!