Mr.Red

' Whatever I thought to myself' 'Though he's so hot'.... I walked away from the window to get ready for the diner job (don't ask how I got it.i have no idea😂) I walked into my new room and looked at all the heavy boxes, "God damn, which box is it?" I said aloud. I can't find my makeup.
(Time skip)
I arrived at the diner later, my first shift was switched around so I went in at 5:00 pm. I was greeted with a bunch of other employees and a list of things to do. After showing me around my boss started telling me how to clean the coffee pots, tabels, ect. But somewhere while she was talking I must have zoned out because I came back with.."...and that's it! (Y/n) are you okay?" I snapped back into reality. "Oh yeah, sorry just a lot of things on my mind.", "Okay, don't make me worry." My boss said in a disappointed tone. "You won't be disappointed" I said back. I walked up front to look at all of the people sitting at there tables, it was mostly just old people or some people who I guessed we're on there first date based off of how the both looked awkward and not saying anything to eachother. 'Cute' I thought to myself. I looked at the schedule and saw that I got off at 11pm. 'okay'
(Time skip to 7)
I was in the back washing dishes and heard the little Bell infront of the door ring, signaling that someone just walked in. Looking up I seen nobody was at the counters. I walked up and before I looked at the person I said "Hello im (y/n)  what can I get for you?" Then a deep sexy voice replied with, "Yeah, can I get a table...for, one?" I looked up and he looked embarrassed, I then noticed that it was the red haired man from outside. My heart throbbed at I watched him blush. "Uh-y-yeah sure, right this way." I grabbed the small menus and lead him to his table. "Okay, here's you table..s-sir" I couldn't believe I was stuttering infront of him I got so embarrassed. "No please, call me Mark." Before he sat down he went into my ear and whispered, " Your cute when you blush." I slight gasped and and stared at him. He winked and I ran into the back. I couldn't help but feel so turned on by this beautiful man. Just then one of the other employees told me I had table 5. Wow, and lucky me I look out and that's the man "marks" table. "Oh shit" I said to myself. I walked out and did the usual "What can I get for you?"  It took him a while to answer, but then finnaly he said "....you" At that moment I felt as if  I might get a nose bleed. But me being the dumbass I said, "Im sorry, I think we ran out a new stock will be in at 11" and I walked away and winked. '(y/n), what the fuck did u do?'
.
.
(A/n) for now on when there is a smut in the chapter there will be a 🔴 at the top..HAVE FUN