Thunder storms (F.W) /original\

Y/n's pov:
•today was the ST cast annual sleepover which basically means once a month we have a sleepover but every month is at a different members house and this month is Millie's we were all gathered I. Her room that had a queen bed and a twin on the other side which I'm assuming is for Ava but her parents had her staying in the room with them so we could all hang out.
Here's a fact about me, I'm super scared on thunder storms and tonight just so happens we get a pretty severe one, and it turns out Gaten is scared of them too so I'm not completely alone.

Finns pov:
•I was sitting on the bed next to
Y/n and Gaten while Caleb was in a chair at Millies desk talking to Noah who was sitting on the floor and Millie and Sadie who were laughing at something on their phones while also sitting on the floor.
•I turn to look at y/n who I've liked since we started filming and her and Gaten looked like they could both start crying at any moment.
I mean they looked scared because I know Gaten is scared of thunder storms and I guess y/n is too and this one it pretty bad so I can only imagine how they feel. I then see Gaten start talking to y/n.

Gaten: are you scared too?
Y/n: very.

•then BAM* this loud bomb sounding thunder and lightning hits causing y/n and Gaten to burst out in tears hugging eachother which made me upset but it's fine...I guess. Gaten then lifts up from her giving me apologetic eyes because he knows I like her so he grabs a pillow and hugs it then BAM* once again a loud thud hits and they both start crying causing all attention to be on the and me because y/n ended up jumping on me this time so I took advantage of this and hugged her back while stroking her hair gently, calming her down and the loud thuds keep coming back and I wanted to know why she was so afraid of storms so I asked while everyone was focused on fixing Gaten.

Finn: why are you so scared?
Y/n: because, when I was 10 it uh w-well. m-my dad d-died because of it. He worked at a power plant and was around so many electronics he I guess got electrocuted or s-something.

•with her saying that she cried even more and hugged me tighter.
She was sitting on my lap, her arms around my waist, and her head buried in my shoulder.
My arms were around her shoulders and my chin resting on top of her head as I stroke her soft h/c hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•soon enough she looked up at me with her cheeks with tear stains on them and said "I really like you"
"I like you too. So, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" and I gave her about a 4 second kiss on the lips and she soon fell asleep along with me and the others.