Zombie boy (W.B) /tumblr\

Zombie boy.
Those were the two words Will Byers heard the most during the day. And he hated it. Some others did too. His friends, for example. Whenever they heard the phrase, each one of them blew up on the person who had the guts to mutter it around them. (Y/n) (L/n) was another example. She was a very shy person, didn't talk unless spoken two, yet was an overall extremely nice person. But if she heard someone call Will that awful nickname, you could hear her screams from the Upside Down.
Will Byers had a huge crush on (Y/n), and his friends caught on quickly. It was obvious, the way he would stare at her during lunch, or try to find her eyes when the teacher said they could pick partners.
He didn't know that the feeling was completely mutual. (Y/n) didn't show her feelings as much as Will did. In fact, she almost felt selfish for liking him, as she knew he was going through so much and would never have time to worry about her. And that is why, every time she got the chance, without fail, she would stand up for him.
Will had absolutely no idea that his crush stood up for him on a daily basis. That changed the night of the Snow Ball.
Will could recall the moment in complete detail. The way her hair blew in the wind, or the fact that her cheeks were slightly pink from the cold. As she walked through the door, she hugged her (f/c) dress in attempt to stay warm.
Her friends approached her, and they laughed as they danced around, but that didn't stop his staring. Mike did. "You should ask her to dance."
Will blushed a bit "W-who?"
"Don't pull that shit on us" Dustin laughed "We all know you like (Y/n)"
Before Will could respond, he heard it. "Can't get the girl, can you zombie boy? Guess she doesn't want to dance with a dead guy." the boy's friends laughed and started whispering to each other, the nickname could be heard many times.
Will looked down, not wanting to see how many people were staring at him. But he missed (Y/n) excusing herself from her friends and making her way over. She stood in front of the bully, glaring at him "Why don't you go dance with your imaginary girlfriend and leave people alone for once."
"Look guys, it's miss 'I can't talk to people'" A few laughed, some just rolled their eyes. But most were shocked that she was up in front of this many people, a situation she typically tried to avoid.
"Oh ouch, that was a really good burn, who came up with that? Your mom? No it can't be her, she is great at creating jokes. Hints what's standing in front of me."
He was slightly shocked at her comeback "Come here to stand up for your boyfriend zombie boy?"
That was the last straw for her. She clinched her fist and punched him straight in the face, as hard as she could. The crack of his nose echoed across the gym as he fell to the floor. "I don't ever want to hear that again, got it jackass?"
Everyone was shocked, they all stared at her in disbelief. She wouldn't say it out loud, but she surprised herself. "Alright, shows over"
People began to disburse back to their original groups instead of the massive one that was formed a few moments ago. (Y/n) turned to Will, who had looked up to watch the whole thing go down. "Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah, t-t-thanks. For e-everything" he mentally cursed himself for not being able to talk without stuttering, or look her in the eye.
Her next question shocked him "Would you like to dance?"
"I don't know how"
She smiled and took his hand, dragging him out to the floor "I don't either, but we can figure it out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find these tumblr imagines so cute.😍 Tell me if you like them and I will be doing more!♥️

https://nerdywrites.tumblr.com/post/167474091448/zombie-boy