3

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously

A mysteriously glowing token then appears in front of me...

________________________________________________________________________________

It was floating in the space before me.

"Now then, imagine your ideal image of a restaurant... the rest is filled in automatically by the Building Maker-Restaurant edition token.", Helga briefly instructed me on what to do.

"Ok, got it!", I just have to imagine my ideal.

I've always had an ideal for my restaurant... It would have to be large because I expect either many types of customers...

Let's go with 4 floors:

The 3rd story should be the top floor, it will be where Ill be living in as my home with bed, bathroom, and closet.

The 2nd and 1st floor will accommodate for any potential customers...

The 2nd floor will be the overlooking balcony type so one can see from the bottom-up or from the top-down...

The 1st floor will include a well-stocked kitchen and a counter with multiple tables set up here and there...

Then there should be a basement storage floor that will hold many ingredients...

Hmm... that sounds good for now, I hope this token will fill in for anything I'm missing...

Suddenly the token started to flash brightly!

________________________________________________________________________________