5

jungkook p.o.v

Truly what was happen yesterday really get me goosebump.I don't think I can pass that step in one try.It really embrassed causes it gonna be like we asked for entrance..uh it really drives me nut.God help me!

Then what with next step!!! I'm shy enough to imagine it ..now I really gonna cry causes of that.Park Jimin please be gentle on me..Hell what I'm afraid of,it him your own husband jungkook.

Actually what I was thinking?maybe I was thinking of some other thing.In fact it just that things but my mind gone so far I guess.Jeon jungkook back to your sense !ahh I become more nervous when step by step be the hardcore one.

I wishes all of these gonna end soon like he telled me yesterday.But what if it still have many step more!!!?So I guess he  just  try to comfort me by that..aww he so sweet.I really can't handle when he doing something I don't ever expect he gonna do that such suprise romantic and sweet moment.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile both of them was watching  tv,suddenly  jungkook was waking passing jimin to go back into his room,but jimin  was grisp his wrist while telling jungkook not to go"sit here with me until the movie end"but jungkook was sigh heavily"but i was really sleepy now jimin.."whine jungkook.

Then jimin make jungkook sit between his leg and wrapped his arms around jungkook's body until jungkook won't able to release himself from jimin.So he just pouted his little lips as he mad at jimin in jimin's hugged without saying much.

After a few minute,jimin can feel jungkook's head slowly lean into his arms,so he pulling jungkook's body back but suddenly jimin stopped and staring into his sleeping wife.Earlier he intend to lean a kiss on jungkook cheeck but he just pulled back himself from  doing that and make jungkook lean his head on his chest.

When the movie was end,jimin want to wake jungkook up but he was wrapping his arm around jungkook's waist pulled more closer to him and intentionally when he see jungkook's neck was revealing that much towards him.

Slowly he lean his face on it and started take a deep breath after smelling jungkook's scent and unconsiously was burried his face on jungkook's neck with lust"why his smell so nice..."say inner jimin can't hold himself.

Meanwhile jimin keeping on it,sniffing jungkook's neck with lust suddenly jungkook was whinning"don..'t..it.."while squirming little bit but jimin can't hear him.Slowly jimin hand's also was about to slide under jungkook's shirt but he was snapped out when jungkook telled him to stop with clearly voice than before"jimin..stop it,I'm ticklish...".

Thus jimin make his way and leave jungkook alone on the couch.So jungkook was awake and still don't fully awake but he was placing his palm on his neck from jimin's place was sniffing him before and rubbed it severly time.

jimin p.o.v

Damn!I almost lost control,that's why I'm here for now.How could he smell so good?it his fault for being smell that's good...I can't resist it when I smell him like that it make me wanna touch him.

I was gone so far.I try not to make him afraid but today I was doing something horrible.I'm terribly feel bad for being these way.But what's so wrong since I'm his husband?yeah it's not that bad but I just worry if he still don't  get use in such that things.

Huuh it hard to admit these but I must to say these everydayIi keep looking at him how struggle he is want to make me happy ,how cute he is when he whine over something, when he mad and sulking or mumble about a thing he didn't like,how beautiful he is when he quite and smile.

I admit it,I falling hard to him even more day by day.I also hope he fell like what i feeling for him.How luckyly I am get these such an  beautiful and kind angel in my entire life.