Chapter 2

A/N- I really dont haave anything to say. So ya

Chapter 2

"Ah lahmlahlah

Ah lahmlahlah

I met this girl late last year

She said don't you worry if I disappear

I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake

I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait

But then I jump right in

A week later returned

I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn

But I gave her my time for two or three nights

Then I put it on pause 'til the moment"

I paused "Don't" by Ed Sheeran and stopped running to lean against a tree. I was out of shape! I hadn't even been running 2 minutes and I was already tired. As I got my breathing under control I was about to start again when I heard something in the bushes.

"Hahahaha nope! I am not about to go look in those bushes" I said to myself. I put my music back in and started jogging again.

"was right

I went away for months until our paths crossed again

She told me I was never looking for a friend

Maybe you could swing by my room around 10

Baby bring a lemon and a bottle of gin

We'll be in between the sheets 'til the late AM

Baby if you wanted me then you should've just said

She's singing

Ah lahmlahlah"

I stopped again cause of the same noise in the bushes. I was not deaf and I didn't like loud music so I could basically hear everything with my headphones still in.

"No. I refuse to go inspect and die" I muttered to myself. This time I don't put my music in and I start jogging again at a faster pace.

I hear the noise again and I start running. The noise gets louder and faster so I start sprinting. I look back for a second and when I turn back I run into a hard hard hard tree with allot of force.

"Owie ow ouchie" I cried. I look up to see a hot male figure standing above me with a half concerned look on his face. A face that looked oddly familiar. Too familiar.

Edward PlayerPants Bliss.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping me up. His hand a little too far down my back for my liking. I pushed his hands off me forcefully and dusted off my butt.

"I'm fine no thanks to you!" I snapped at him. I know I was being kinda bitchy to him, but he's an asshole and deserves it. He leads girls on and makes them believe they're so special and once they give him the v-card or the used v-card he breaks their heart and leaves them to never talk to them again.

"Whoa down tiger" he jokes. While he's chuckling I just glare at him and think all the bad things I can about him.

'Asshole'

'Pig'

'Jerk'

'Stupid'

'Ugly'

Okay that's a lie. Edward is far from ugly. Like 5 million miles away from it. He was one of the hottest guys to walk on earth. He had baby blue eyes that you could see miles away, medium chestnut curly hair, tanish skin and pink plump lips.

He looked like an innocent nice guy. Which he was the total opposite of.

When he noticed I wasnt laughing he sobered up and stood there awkwardly. I was still glaring at him with my arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow at me and said "Well uh..sorry for knocking you over..uh bye now" and starting running the other direction.

"Jerk" I mutter and start running away from the trail and towards my house.

___________________

When I got back to my house I saw Laurel's car in the driveway meaning she was here. I ran up the stairs to my room unsurprised when i saw her in my bed eating some chips.

"Lau what did I tell you about eating on my bed!" I say walking to her and snatching the chips from her. She looked at me as if I had gone mad. She looked at me and then turned her head to the side and eyed me up and down. She then squinted her eyes at me before she opened them as wide as she could then her left eye twitched. Her eyes flickered between me and the bag of chips.

She reached out for the bag and tried to take it, but I didn't let go. Her eye twitched again and I slowly released the bag. She quickly snatched it and went back to eating it with a crazed facial expression.

I slowly backed away and started walking out of the room. "What the h e double hockey sticks" I whispered to myself as I walked to the kitchen for water and something to eat.

"Katie". My little brother and sister Kelly and Kyle, the evil twins, said at the same time. I chose to ignore them hoping they'd go away. But of course they didn't.

"Katie!" They yell excitedly again. I do not want to make them food. I already know that's what they want, if not they want something else.

"KATIE!"

"What?!!" I yell back. Which my mom hears me yell at them, just my luck.

"Katie Jo do not yell at your brother and sister again. Do you understand?" she asked narrowing her eyes at me. I sigh and nod.

"What do you guys want? " I ask gritting my teeth together. They look at each other and smile. I narrow my eyes at them and before I could say anything they started spraying me with mini water guns. They had 2 each and despite my complains kept spraying me until they ran out of water.

When they did they giggled and ran to their rooms.

"Mom! Did you see that?" I asked frustrated. She just tells me how they're kids and want to spend time with me. I groan and grab what i came into the kitchen for and run up the stairs, two steps at a time. When i reach my room I walk inside and slam the door to get my point across.

"What's wrong with you Katiepoo?" Lau ask scooting over so I can sit on the bed with her. I told her everything. About what happen with Edward and the twins hoping she would calm me down, but she was laughing her ass off.

"Ugh!" I yell before hitting her with the pillow.

_____________________

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS BASICALLY SO YOU CAN GET A FILLING OF THEIR PERSONA'S AND ALL TO SEE ABOUT HOW THEY OPERATE WITH FAMILY AND THINGS. KINDA A FILLER I GUESS.

HOPE YOU LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FANNNN