Chapter 4

WHOA WHERE THE POOP HAS TIME GONE. ITS BEEN SOOO LONG BUT OH WELL IM HERE TO UPDATE.

Cover by love_lots16

CHAPTER 4

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"Someones at the door" says Lau. I look at her with a look that says no shit.

What do I do? I don't want that savage in my room!

"Baby. Open the door". 

Maybe if I just ignore him he will go away I thought.

WRONG!

He starts singing. 

"Babyyy. Open the doooorrr. Let me innnnn. " 

OMG. I start walking towards the door and once I get there I take a deep breath and open the door. 

" Nice legs, kittie".

I look down and realize I forgot I only had a shirt on. I slam the door in his face and run to my closet to throw on some Nike shorts. Then I go and and open the door again.

"That was very rude," he started. "hurt my feelings babe".

"Don't call me babe". I said as he walked inside my room and sat on my bed.

"Katiepoo. I'm gonna go" says lau. She gets off my bed and walks over and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then walks out the door.

I watch sadly as my best friend leaves me alone with the devil. When I hear my front door shut I turn to Edward and he's smirking at me. He has such a beautiful face. I mean his jawline is perfect..so perfect! His eyes oh god his eyes. I bite my lip as I continued to check him out.

I was taking out of my daze when there's snapping in my face. Edward was laughing, clearly noticing I was checking him out. "Awe don't be embarrassed baby girl. I'm used to being checked out". he cockily says. 

I rolled my eyes and asked him about the project. "Look. I'm not gonna do all the work here. You are going to help me, got it?"

"Feisty! I love sassy girls" he commented as he winks at me.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope. I'm single and ready to-"

"Mingle" I cut him off by saying.

"Fuck". He corrected.

"Have fun with that Eddie..." I drag out. I don't know why, but I felt a pang of jealousy. I know he wasn't dating anyone but he does do lots of girls. I haven't known Edward very long. Only since 6th grade and I had the biggest crush on him then. He didn't notice me though. I had braces and headgear to go with them. Frizzy hair and the worst wardrobe and even a little on the heavy side. I was a complete loser. Edward on the other hand, never had braces and has always had silky and nice hair. He has always been popular and liked. He would never date a girl like me.

I stopped thinking about those things and started thinking about this project. We got the topic of the mathematics of snowflakes. One part has a focus to identify the basic forms of ice crystals that ultimately form each snowflake. The other part deals with design and calculations of snowflake fractals. This was a level 3 on a difficulty scale of 1-3. Mr.Han said since I have great grades I have to have something that challenges me.

"Okay so the questions we need to answer are here on this paper. Do you have a textbook with you?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone and laughed. 

"No Kittie, I don't have a textbook".

"How are you gonna answer the questions then?!"

"Guess you have to".

I sighed and put my pencil down. He is such an asshole! He's gonna make me do all this by myself! 

"Get out! Get the hell out of my room Edward!" I silently scolded myself for swearing. He was making me so mad. His arrogance is something I hate about him.

He just got up and left. He just left. He didn't even say bye to me. I can't believe this. I mean I can but why did that kind of hurt?

Do I like Edward Playerpants Bliss?

No. I can't allow myself to do that. I won't be hurt by another guy like the last. I refuse.

I sighed again and laid on my bed. How am I gonna survive the rest of this year?