Gimme the sausage! (Scott x Male!Reader)

G i m m e t h e s a u s a g e ! (Scott x Male!Reader)

Good ol' sausage. I'm a little scared because I haven't really wrote bxb stories. Take it easy on me!

You were a sophomore that has already figured his life out. You were an amazing athlete, you were one of the most popular guys and you tried your best to keep it that away. But, there was a slight difference between you and the other guys from your school. You were into drag and no one knew, also slightly gay and sassy, but that was all part of the drag. The only person who knew about this was your human friend, Delta. She was the one that introduced you to drag queens and also helped you go through difficult moments when figuring out your sexuality. You met her when you were younger and went in an extreme journey through the human realm and was nearly caught by a monster hunter. Luckily she was there and presented to the monster hunter as a special effect makeup artist, since you were going through a phase that made you look pretty outstanding from humans.

"Hoii, gurl! Wassup?" You greeted as she answered the groundpe call.(groundpe=monster version of skype, they do connect)

"Just got home. Dead tired. Ughhh, when you're going to visit? I could really lose a few classmates." Delta complained, making you chuckle.

"Soon. After all dragcon is close, right?" You asked. In returned she hummed a yes. "Great, what should I wear?"

"Well I found you afabulous chiffon dress, it has gold and lots of sparkles. It shows a good part of your cleavege and thank god you're out of that phase, girl! Now you'll be able to outshine everyone. I just bought new makeup and brushes for you. Oh, wait, lemme.. just.. show you.. the wig." She said as she left the webcam unattended. She came back with a gorgeous wig that she dangled in front of the webcam.

"I love it! I just can't wait!" You exclaimed excitedly. You are so grateful for this.

"So.. how's your love life?" Delta wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"Uh.. boring. I'd rather not talka about it." You said, quite embarassed.

"That's not an answer! Come on, tell me! What happened to that football player.. Roger? Hosé?" Your face imidetialy heat up.

"Scott! His name is Scott." You blushed harder as you corrected her. "And no, it's nothing.. we spoke a few times on the field, but not a spark.." You said, now feeling disappointed.

"Oh, sweetie, it will be alright. Try to invite him out. Just the two of you! This way you can see if he's into sausage or into roses." Delta cooed. "Remember, you'll never know if you don't try! How do you expect to get in a relationship if you don't even try."

"I guess you're right.. Thanks, Delta!" You smiled at her. "Now, how's YOUR love life?"

"Boring. Have you seen the last episode of RuPaul's Dragrace?"

"HEY! SO NOT FAIR! You just changed the subject!" You complained as she just flipped you off.

You talke with her for some more. It was quite late when you hung up. Just as you were ready to go to sleep you got a notification. At first you thought it was delta that was sending you the schedule for the dragcon, but you were enjoyably surprised.

*ding*

'Hey :)' A text message. From Scott fucking Howl!!

"Bitch, wake up!" You said as you called Delta again.

"Whaaaat?" She whined, you could tell she was nearly asleep.

"Scott. Just. Texted me!" You squealed. She squdealed. You both squealed.