Knives (Damien x Depressed!Evil!Reader)

Depression was a hard battle you had for quite a long time now. You could never fully enjoy the world. You always tried to help people but it always seemed as if you were doing them more wrong than right. You always ended up betrayed. You were the bad guy after all the good you did to them. If they wanted a bad guy then it was time for you to really be the bad guy. If they hated you, at least now they had a reason to hate you for.

          You were starting your new life at a new highschool. Your parents thought that it might help you with your depression if you move. Now you were stepping foot into your new school. You looked around, it felt nice, but not nice enough to make you forget about your worries and sadness. You made your way towards the principal to get your schedule.

          "Hello!" You were greeted by a pink haired girl. "I'm helping with the schedules today since the principal is very busy." She said, irony in her voice. "I'm Miranda. Please tell me your name so I can give you your schedule."

          "Y/N." You said softly.

          "Okay! Here you go, welcome! And please have fun at our highschool!" She said smiling. You kept a stoic face, shrugged, and left. "Wow, ruuude! Whatev, what can I expect from a commoner?" Miranda scoffed. You turned around and flipped her off.

          You left without saying anything. You could've made it very ugly, but you decided to keep it down. At least on your first day you had to keep it cool. Your first class was history of haunting. You stepped inside the classroom. There were already people inside but they didn't seem to notice you. You took a seat in the back of the class. You pulled out a notebook and a pen and started to doodle. The class started without a fuss. The teacher came in and started to teach, she didn't even bother to introduce you or something. Not that you cared. In the middle of the class the door flew open.

          "Mister LaVey! Where do you think you are?!" The teacher scolded the newcommer.

          "Uh.. school?" The newcommer gave a shrug. He was a demon, a tall one. One of his horns was cut off. His teeth were sharp and his eyes were full of anger. He was intriguing, you liked it.

          "I'm not going to accept this kind of attitude in my class. You either apologize or you're going to have a meeting with the principal." The teacher puffed her chest.

          "I'm fine in my bench." He said as he made his way towards the back of the class and taking the seat beside you.

           "Very well.." The teacher spat, clearly irritated.

          You looked at him. He was handsome and he was sitting next to you. Boy, were you lucky? Yes you were. He wore a black leather jacket, black shirt and jeans. Everything about him screamed "Badboy!" even his shoes!

          "What are you looking at?" You jumped from your thinking. He was looking at you and was waiting for an answer.

          "I'm looking at you. Never seen the spawn of the devil so up close." You smirked.

          "Well, well, well! Then by all means, enjoy the view." He winked while chuckling. You smiled.

          The bell rang, everybody was freed. You grabbed your bag and went on with your day. The demon got up and followed you. He was walking side by side with you. You looked at him, but he didn't bother to look. He just kept on walking. You didn't have anything to argue about, you didn't mind his company. Maybe he was the only person at the moment that could make you forget for a while about your problems. He seemed mysterious so you were focused on him, trying to discover everything about him.

          "Wanna go on the field?" He finally asked as he looked at you.

          "Sure." You said with a smile.

          "By the way, I'm Damien." He said as he snaked his arm around your shoulders. "You seem cool so I will keep you around me." He winked.

          "I'm Y/N. I hope you won't waste my time." You smirked.

          "Not at all. I will break you and then waste your time." Damien said with an evil grin.

          "Please do!" You laughed. Damien squeezed you closer as he shared a laugh.

          The two of you were now out on the field, sitting down by a tree, its shadow protecting you from the burning sun. Damien still had his arm around you and you were resting your head on his chest. It felt like you were a couple, but you knew better than catch feelings from something so meaningless. The two of you watched as the football team trained while the cheerleaders were trying new dances and songs for their routine. You let your eyes close for a little bit, it was purely for resting purposes!

          "Damien! Oh, my god! Can't believe your hanging out with this creature!" You opened when eye only to see the pink haired girl from earlier. "You really have no taste! What can I say.. I'm not surprised, after all it's you I'm talking about." Miranda sneered.

          "Fuck off, you stuck up bitch!" Damien roared.

          "If you don't leave and decide to keep pestering us I think I will have to cut off your gills and make myself a nice pair of fake lashes out of them, maybe I'll make myself a belt or a jacket out of your skin... Actually no, I'm alergic to cunt skin, you're lucky. I will cut you into tiny pieces and feed you to my dog, but no before I'll gauge your eyes out with a rusty fork and stab you with my rusty knife, you know.. so it will hurt harder.." You got up and got uncomfortably close to her as you told her all those things. You grabbed a strand of her hair. "Your hair looks nice... It would look nicer on fire." You smiled like a sadist.

          "S-stay away from me, you freak!" Mirand said as she tried to pull away. She didn't get away, not before you pulled your bone knife out and cut a big clump of her hair. She screamed and ran off.

          "Jeez, Y/N.." You turned around to face Damien. You were now scared. He's gonna leave you. You'll be again on your own. You didn't even get a chance to know him better! Now he's going to distance himself from you! "That was amazing! You like knives too?!" Damien asked excitedly. "AND FIRE??"

          "Y-yes.." You answered. You were not sure if he accepted you or not.

          "Marry me!" He yelled determined. A laugh slipped out of your mouth. He was so cute.

          "I'm not quite sure about that." You smiled awkwardly as you scratched your head. Damien took your hand in his.

           "Maybe you're right." He smiled. "But stick with me at least. I have a feeling that you are broken like me. Let's stick together and make one untouched piece." You looked confused at him.

          "You mean, you want us to make a baby?" You asked. Damien laughed. His eyes sparkled.

          "No, but we can make a baby later on!" Damien said, glowing with pride. The two of you laughed.

          You continued to hang out with each other. It was a month now and you got to know each other much better. Damien opened up to you and told you about how hurt he feels about the fact that his dads are always away and never around. That made you feel really sad. You were angry at yourself for being depressed when he is going to such a hard thing ever since he was little. Damien noticed it.

          "I feel good when I'm with you, I don't want to feel miserable again. I know you are hurting too, but I want you to tell me everything that botheres you, I want to be able to protect you and take your pain away. Good or bad, I like you just the way you are. S-So please.... be mine?" Damien said awkwardly with a huge blush on his face.

          Your heart sank in. You were so happy, you started to cry. Damien got worried and hurried to hug you and kiss your forehead. "Damien, I want to be yours." You said and kissed him deeply. After you pulled away you smiled. "After all you like knives ass well." You chuckled softly. Damien cracked a smile and jumped on top of you, pushing you on your back and hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

          "Yeah, we both like knives." He laughed.

srry for grammar errors, teeheehee
Smoochie woochie woo~