Part-1 1st Meeting

So Yeon's P. O. V

I woke up as I groaned and stretched my arms. I still can't believe I will be actually working in my fav entertainment CUBE as an idol's manager but I still don't know who.

With a happy thought, I did my daily routine-brush my teeth, wash my face, have a shower and have breakfast. I decided to wear a formal outfit since it's my first day and first impression is important, isn't it?

I took a bus cuz it's only 3 bus stops forward. When I arrived, I was so excited that I got cold feet. But I gave a pat to my self saying " it's okay u r gonna do fine" and took my first step into the building.

I saw so many familiar faces and realized they are singers from Pentagon, Gidle and Byeongari (except Kuanlin). I was shook cuz I saw one of my favorite idols (HongSeok from Pentagon) As soon as I saw him, I wanna take a selfie and get an autograph from him but as a new manager I shouldn't do this so I controlled my self and I noticed someone was calling me. Miss. Yoo Se Young who interviewed me.God! She's so kind and patient. She's my first sunbae in this entertainment.

She led me into the office and gave me papers about the idol and guess it's a HE.

I don't know the name yet but they chose me cuz I could speak Chinese so it's a Chinese member. I hope it's a Pentagon member.

Miss. Yoo told me to take the papers and wait for the idol and her in room 3C while she called him. I took the papers and it's so high so I can't see who's coming properly. Then, a guy bumped into me while I was carrying. The papers fell on the ground and he didn't mind picking them up. He even cursed and didn't apologize. I can tell that he's an idol cuz of his clothes. Anyway, he should say sorry to me. I told him to apologize me but he gave me a look like"Do I care?" I realized that he's Lai Kuan Lin from Byeongari.But I heard that he is a good guy and polite to fans but reality can be different,isn't it?Ugh... How I hate him.. How impolite.. Doesn't his manager taught him manners? " I shouted but still no reply... -_-

So I went to the room and had a check on my papers. Then, Miss Yoo and a hot looking guy came in.

Miss Yoo: Miss.Jung So Yeon, this is Lai KuanLin. You gotta take care of him.And KuanLin, this is Jung So Yeon, your new manager.

Wtf!! "I have to be LAI KUAN LIN's MANAGER?