Part 2-Hate at first sight

Kuanlin and Soyeon were both shocked about the fact that they were colleagues. Then, Miss. Yoo said " Ok. So introduce yourself and discuss about each other. I have work to do,so enjoy! "

Kuanlin smirked and Soyeon was too shocked to respond.

Kuanlin-" So u are my manager-huh? Guess this isn't our first meeting"

SoYeon- " Sadly"

Kuanlin- " Why sad?. Every girl would be freaking happy when they see me, but why do u feel like this? Am I not cute?
While talking like that he pouted.
Soyeon heart fluttered by seeing that but she still have the thought of teaching him a lesson cuz of the previous situations.

Soyeon- " E-every girl is nnnot the same-riright? "

Kuanlin- " That's true but u seem so so excited to see me. Look u just shuttered while talking with me. Are u interested in me? "

Soyeon- "No! Why would I?It's just that it's the first time of me working as a manager, just that. No feelings for u.

"Well then, you should at least admit I'm attractive. "

"Hah! You're so confident of yourself and rude. I'm older than u and u should treat me with respect. "

"What if I don't want to?

Aishh. This boy. I wanna punch him in the face.

" Do what u want and get scolded from others unless you pay me respect "

"And how does paying u respect concern with me getting scolded? "

"Aghhh! Enough! Do what u want and I won't care. I'm your manager so I'll just do my work"

"Ok"

What? Just a single ok? I need to teach him a lesson.

Kuanlin looked at her straight in the eyes for a long time without speaking a word.

Soyeon began to feel uncomfortable so she said " I gotta go drink water and get my bag. See u later! "she said being shy at the same time.

Soyeon got out of the room and Kuanlin said to himself " Teasing this girl will be fun "

SoYeon's P. O. V

Near the vending machine, So Yeon stood while thinking

Aghhh. That Lai Kuan Lin.. Why is he so daring like that. All those sweet words, it's not like that we're in his fan meeting or something. And why do my heart beat for a rude guy like him. Maybe it's because I'm anxious? Whatever I need to concentrate about my work.

"Um, hello? Have u finished? "

I heard a manly voice and turned around to see who. Omfgggg it's YANG HONGSEOK!!! My babe!!!

"Pardon" I said.

"Have u finished getting your drink? " he asked.

"Of course. Ye-yes I've finished"

"Ok, are you a new trainee here. It's the first time I've seen you here. "

"Nope.Actually I'm a new manager here. Today's my day 1"

"Oh! You look younger than me and a manager? With your height and visual, you could be an idol. "

Well yes,with a height of 5'7" and a good-looking face I could be a model. But getting compliments from my fav idol is sth I've never dreamed of.I blushed and tried to utter a word but all I could say was "Thank you"

"You probably know my name so tell me yours. "

"It-it's Jun-ng So Yeo-nn"

"Alright.We're friends from now on so let's be friendly with each other" and giving his hand to shake.

Shaking his hand "It's a pleasure" I said.

After Hongseok had left, I jumped up and down caressing my right hand. I'm so fucking happy right nowwww. I've touched his hand without going to a fansign and became friends with him. What a lucky me!

Thank god that no one was near the lobby. But then in the corner I saw Lai Kuan Lin popped up.

"Haha You fangirling is a funny thing to see. Next time when u meet him, call me. I want to be amused. "

"So what? My duty is to take care of you and I've done that so I'm just chatting to another who's totally kind to me. Is that a problem?

" You're my manger and you can't just go around flirting other idols. It's against the rules, you know. "

"Just don't make me bump into you and another girl flirting"

Miss. Yoo told me that Kuan Lin had an issue with ShuHua from G-Idle.

"I never do such a thing shorty"

Wait what did u just say!!! It makes me angry when somebody tells me I'm short and that Lai Kuan Lin is messing with the wrong person.

"You called a 5'7" girl a shorty?? Hahaha. You need glasses. I am taller than any other average girls. Note that."

"Noted, shorty" he said while smirking.

Ughh.how I hate him smirking and telling me like that. Everybody who I have met tdy told good things abt me. And he's totally the opposite. People said "Love at first sight is real" and I know that "HATE AT FIRST SIGHT" is realer.

I turned around and ignoring him who's calling me. I need to calm myself down.

---------------------------------------------------
It's been a long time I haven't updated. I'm really sorry 😭😫I have my finals next year March but I'll try to update once a month. Thanks for reading my first ever fanfic although it's kinda weird. 😅💛❤