Part 3 - What a Day

SoYeon's POV

It is really annoying to deal with him ughhhh . Better just focus on my work and keep myself busy.

A day at the kpop industry is really exhausting. This was way busier than I've thought before. It's not like I haven't been a manager. Everything I would used to do was just sitting in my own office, doing my work on my laptop and of course, attend conferences if necessary. But now, I have to manage Kuanlin's schedule, attend meetings, surf the internet for update news, check his diet and arrange his activities on MY DAY 1:')It's ok it's ok If it wasn't for the salary, I wouldn't be able to endure these whole stuffs at once.Other times,I guess I would have to go around the building running errands;)

It's nearly 5 so I was preparing to leave and he came.

Kuanlin - "Hey,  shorty! You have to drive me back home"  while handing me his car keys.

oh , yes , I have that kind of duty too T-T

"Yea yea I'll drive but please please please stop calling me shorty. It kinda hurts my pride:' "

"Then, what's your name again?"

whattt He doesn't even remember my name???? ugh I wanna xkjhkgig

But I don't wanna fight back as I'm really tired so....

"It's Soyeon"

His house is in a Gangnam neighbor and I haven't been to there quite much so I just drove slowly.

"Why is it taking you long to drive me? We've been on the car for like 3 hours"

Actually it has just been 30 minutes-_-Why does this boy exaggerate so much

"Just wait patiently. It's been years that I haven't been to Seoul and this navigator of your car is useless"

"err Where were you then?"

"Beijing, working as an executive manager"

"So you can speak Chinese?"

" Ofc , that would likely be the main reason I got the job, to be able to communicate with you better and understand you"

"But you don't seem to communicate with me well. You're so easy to get aggressive towards me unlike with your oppa hongseok " emphasizing the last words.

"That's probably because you were rude to me. You remember? You didn't apologize for bumping into me and you tease me when you should be polite to me"

"You have to make a left turn" he said trying to change the subject. Well, I'll give him a pass this time since I want to rest in my comfy bed. Next time, I'll make sure I can lecture him*evil smile*

"There you go. Tomorrow's Sunday so you'll be at your home. I'm going to deliver your timetable and discuss about it around 3, is it ok?"

"Ok, anything else you would like to add?"

"No no wait yes I'm 3 years older than you so you should address me noona or jiejie or managernim yea like that"

"So you're 24 then. Nae uri managernim arraseo. Annyeong" and he went into his house. (Kuanlin is 21 in this fic and he debuted with Byeongari for 4 years)

oh He could be polite then. His mood indeed changes.

I drove back to my new home which is exactly on the next road.aghh I really should memorize this neighbourhood. After I'd arrived home, I had my dinner and went straight to bed. Imagining that everyday would be like this, maybe busier if  he has schedules,I really should go for a trip every year to pamper myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry to make you guys wait for this. After a year of my final studies and months of procrastinating I'm finally backkk. And have you all heard that Kuanlin's a CEO of his own company?I'm really proud of him and never makes me doubt the fact that I'm his fangirl TwT Hope he confirm the news soon. As I've said, I'll update every Friday.^^