Chapter 1

Don't hate me for prolonging this book for so long c': I was to busy and distracted with writing it and school that I kept on forgetting to actually type the first chapter xD. WELL HERE IT IS GUYS! MY VAMPIRE LOVE! but here is the new thing, unless I have actual information to give you guys, I'm not really going to be doing this little paragraph thing anymore ^~^ I mean unless you guys want me too keep doing this xD. but anyways...let the story continue! Vote, Comment, Share <3333333333333333333333

IKIO P.O.V

*17 years ago*

It was late October. The leaves were covering the fields and the servants were always frantically trying to pick them all up, only to have more leaves fall in the same places. They tend to do most of their work at night since that's when my lovely husband and I wake up. Since we knew that we wouldn't separate, we decided to get married a couple months after Tora and Snow did. Then after the wedding, we went with the priest back to the castle so we could do the real ritual. Marking each other. Some vampires do this, some don't, depending on the family. It was a tradition in my family, where we mark our lovers with a bite anywhere in their body, which turns into a scar forever imprinted on their body. Though painful, both Akura and I marked each other, over our right shoulders. 

Even though I love him, Akura was getting more and more aggressive as the months went by. I couldn't believe he was actually carrying our child. The vampire race was finally ok with us being together since we proved that I could have a child with him. Surprisingly, a lot of vampires seemed to be excited for us to have our first child, I mean I would think they would be disgusted because of how they all reacted when I wouldn't marry some prissy female instead of my lovely kitten. I woke up at night around 6pm, to Akura shaking me violently at a fast pace.

"Ikio, the baby is coming!" He screamed.

"WHAT?!" I sat up and looked at him. His eyes were bright red and his fangs, along with his tail and ears were showing. I got on the phone and called the girls, and they were rushing over as fast as they could. I ran out of the room to get our personal nurses. I was so glad I decided to heir them a week earlier than I planned on. As they went into our room to Akura, the door bell rang. Before I could even get to it, Miko and Sasori busted through the door passing me, and heading up the stairs.

"Is Sora coming?" I asked.

"No, he's watching Aya, where is Akura?" Miko said.

"In our room" I was about to go up the stairs when Snow came through the door. Does no one know that we have a door bell? Or a door to knock on? Or patients??

"I didn't think you would come" I laughed.

"Tora and Sora are at the house with Aya and Ren." She said passing me by. Miko was helping the very pregnant Sasori up the stairs. When I went into the room, Akura was drenched in sweat as black flames surrounded him. The nurses were working frantically to calm him down. It didn't seem to be working until our eyes locked and he smiled. The flames became more controlled, but didn't die out. The flames were in a circle around Akura, as if protecting him.

"Baby, everything will be ok, I'm right here" I said reassuringly.

"Actually you will have to leave, we need to do a c-section" The nurse said pushing me out.

"But he's having my child!"

"Master please relax, we are doing everything we can" The nurse said pushing me out of the room and closed the door. Miko and Sasori held my hands tightly as we heard Akura's cries. Snow came and covered my ears, but I could still hear a little bit. It felt like hours before it was finally silent. I let go of Miko and Sasori's hands and ran into the room. Akura was in the bed as the flames went away. Surprisingly, they didn't burn anything. He was holding our child in his arms. I blinked away tears as I walked up to him.