But we're on an airplane

On our way to L.A:

I looked out the window and watched all the clouds as we split through them.

This was incredible. I'm so thrilled to be here with Shawn. He never takes me on business trips, this time he finally brought me along. I'm pumped!

He fell asleep, Awh he's so cute. I rested my head on his shoulder. I love this, I love him. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I later awoke to him mumbling something. I sat up and yawned. "Hey what's up" I asked him. "Oh you're awake" he said under his breath.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" I questioned him. "No uh, I. I'm fine it's just-" he smiled awkwardly. "It's just what?" I asked.

"I'm really horny" he let out. "Oh" I smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I am" he said in disappointment. "No no, it's fine. is there anything I can do to help?" I smiled supportively.

"Yeah, can you help me out?" He directed down to his "junk" I giggled.

"But we're on a plane" I replied nervously.

"I need you now" he stared into my eyes. "Okay fine"

"Let's go to the bathroom" he smiled getting up.

I got up as well and followed him. We reached the bathroom and he shut and locked the door behind us.

"Get on your knees" he demanded. I hesitated but listened anyway. He's hot when he's horny.

He pulled his pants down and smiled. Of course he was hard. Just for me. I grabbed it and slipped his length into my mouth.

I fit as much in as possible and continued to give him a blow job.

"Fuck" he grunted. "You're so hot"

He moaned my name and I felt something warm in the back of my throat. I swallowed.

"Thanks beautiful" he smiled picking me up and setting me on the sink counter.

"Anytime" I smiled back. "I'll give you a treat when we get to L.A" he smirked and then left the bathroom.