love me harder

I'd been working on my book all day, I had only written a chapter so far. After having writers block for the majority of the day, I decided it was about time to give up for the night. I closed my laptop and jumped into my bed; I sprawled out and got all comfy in my bed. I began to drift off to sleep, my laptop dinged and I jolted up; it was a message from Shawn. I smiled.

* you up?

* no :)

I tossed over and fell asleep. I later woke up to someone tugging on my pants, "Shawn?!".  "sh sh shhh" he whispered. he pulled off my pants and slid my panties down. "Shawn". "baby girl, don't worry okay, I'm going to make you feel good" he said licking his lips. he stuck his fingers inside me, I gasped. he smirked and began pumping in and out. He suddenly stopped and I whined. "Keep going, please". Shawn then licked his fingers and proceeded to eat me out.

The electric pulses going through my body were unbearable, breathtaking. My legs began to tremble and I let out a loud moan, Shawn looked up at me and I could feel his lips smile against my lips. He sat up licked his lips and crawled into bed with me.

"Goodnight babe" Shawn said ever so innocently. Catching my breath I said "goodnight Shawn"