3

After Jake, gave me a hot bath, washed my hair, and dressed me, he took me back to my cage. I didn't want to sleep in here, because it brought back to many memories. 

"Jake. I don't want to sleep here." I tell him. 

"Where do you want to sleep?" 

"With you." I say. 

Jake looks shocked but he doesn't say anything. He nods and picks me up again. 

"I-i think i could fly." I say opening my wings. 

"You sure. That shot paralyzes you for hours." 

"I am strong." I say. I flap my wings a few times before i begin floating upwards. I start to fall so i flap harder. After about 8 minutes, i get it. 

Jake clapps and smiles. "You did it." He says. 

I fly down beside him and reach my hand out to him. He takes my hand and i pull him up with me. He looks scared but i gave him a big smile and he smiles with me. 

I fly him around for a few minutes. Then i pull him to me, where our chest or touching and i start humming a song and we dance in the air. After a few minutes i start singing the song out loud. 

"Hm, hmm. hmmm,hmm." I hum the song. We start humming together. Then he starts moving closer to me and i begin moving closer to him. Our lips meet in a slow kiss. The kiss was sweet and caring. Jake's hands move from m waist ot my butt. He pulls me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. 

A gasp pulls us from our kiss. We both turn our heads to the doorway where J, and the man from earlier are standing. The man looks so mad, but i put my face in Jake's chest. I slowly let bring us back to the ground. 

"J, Tyler. What are you doing in here?" Jake asks. 

"I came to tell you that everything is locked up." J says looking down like she is hurt. 

"I came to check on Anea." Tyler says. 

"Well, everything is fine. I was going to take Anea, to my house." Jake says. 

They nod, then walk. Jake takes my hand and we walk out of the room. We walk down a flight of stairs, and then make a right.  We walk down another flight of stair before we come face to face with a door. Jake puts a pin in and the door opens. Then we are in a parking lot and there is only one car left. I guess it is Jake's. 

Jake opens the door and we get in. Jake cranks the car up and it kind of growls. It was scary at first but then Jake backed out of the parking lot. He drives down the road and he looks at me. 

"I have a sunroof." He tells me. 

"What's that?" I asks. 

Jake chuckles. He presses a button and the top part of the car starts to open. I watch it open all the way. 

"You can stand up and let the wind run through your hair." He tells me. 

I quickly stand up and the air hits my face, and the wind starts blowing in my hair. Jake speeds up the car and i hang onto the car very  tightly.

"You scared?" Jake asks. 

"Nope." I say closing my eyes.  

He chuckles and looks back down to the road. He keeps driving, and i stay out the sun roof. 

"So...i have a daughter and she will might want to meet you..so are you okay with that?" Jake asks.

I think about it for a minute. If i meet his daughter, and she liked me, then we would be able to have fun. If she didn't like me then i could still have time to leave. 

"I'll try it." I say. 

The car comes to a stop and, i open my eyes. We were in front of a house and it is a pretty big house. It has a small little porch and a little tire swing in the front yard. 

"This is it. It's home." Jake says.  

I smile and follow him out of the car. We walk up to the steps and Jake opens the door. 

"I'm home!" Jake yells. 

A little girl comes running from upstairs. She stops when she sees me. 

"Daddy...who's this?" She asks. 

"Remember when i told you that i had a new case. Well this is Anea. She is a hybrid." Jake says. 

The little girl walks over to me and smiles. 

"My name is Victoria. What's yours?" 

"Anea." I say lowly.