Chapter 6

* Kyler *

Me , Iggy , and Honey were all chilling together .

" So you ain't slick Kyler " Iggy smirked " Or should I say Ky " She said Ky in her manly voice .

I blushed and covered my face .

" Aww Kyler's got a crush Kyler's got crush " Honey chanted .

" Kyler Crystal Brown " Iggy said

" Hey that has a nice ring to it " Honey said .

" Will y'all bitches shut up already " I laughed

" So tell us what happened !!! " Iggy yelled

" Stop fucking yelling hoe , anyways he took us out to eat and we came back that's all " I said leaving out the details I know they'd want to hear .

" Bitch tell us what the fuck y'all talked about " Honey demanded .

" Okay well he was flirting all saying that he got something for my attitude and I was like you ain't got nothing for me and he was like one day " They squealed

" shut up here's the best part , so when we came back I asked him what he meant by one day so he was about to kiss me but he said that I'll be his one day "

" AWWWWWW " They screamed and giggled .

" So did y'all kiss ? Besides the party " Honey asked .

" Yeah " They shook me and jumped all over me .

We talked some more until they had to go home .

Iggy and Honey left together .

* Honey *

" What do you want Tyga ? "
I called out for him walking in the house .

" Come here Chink " He said . I hated that nickname .

I walked upstairs and he was playing a game .

I suddenly felt everything come up from earlier today . I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet .

Seconds later Tyga ran to the bathroom and held up my hair .

Once I was finished I rinsed out my mouth and sat on the floor .

" You pregnant chink ? " He asked

I started crying . I'm too young to be pregnant . I'm only 17 , my life is just now starting .

" It's okay baby , stop crying" He rubbed circles on my back .

" It's not okay Micheal , I'm only 17 and I'm pregnant " I sobbed

" It's not definite that you're pregnant . Go buy a test " I wiped my tears and went to buy one .

I came back did my business and waited .

Once I heard 3 beeps I looked at it . I walked into the room with Tyga .

" Well what is it ? " He asked

" I'm pregnant Ty " I said crying harder .

* Chris *

I wanted to talk to Kyler . I wanted to talk to her real bad .

I called up Iggy .

" What nigga ? " She answered

" Give me Ky's address white girl "

" 8210 Clearwater Lane " She said the hung up

Her faggot ass . I put on my shoes and ran out the house . I drove to Ky's house and the lights were on .

I rang the doorbell and she came to the door .

* Kyler *

Somebody rang the doorbell . I thought it was just Iggy or Honey cause they forgot something or sum like that but to my surprise , it wasn't , it was Chris . I chose the right day to wear boy shorts and a tight tank top .

" Wassup Chris " I said letting him in .

" Nun I just wanted to see you " He smiled sitting on the couch .

" aww , I'm irresistible " I cooed flipping my hair .

I was about to sit down next to him on the couch but he pulled me onto his lap making me plop on his dick and he groaned .

" Your nasty ass " I laughed and got up .

He chuckled as I cautiously sat down next to him .

" So where's your mom ? Like I know you have a dad but where yo mama at ? " he asked .

" Uhh she died in a car accident when I was 6 " I said looking down .

" I'm really sorry , I didn't know " Said Chris .

" You good . But it was my fault " I said holding back the tears .

" you killed your mom ? " He asked . I shook my head no .

I began letting the tears fall . " Do you wanna talk about something else ? " He said comforting me .

" No , I need to get this out . We were in the car and she was driving so fast in the rain . I wanted to sit in the passenger seat so bad but she said no . But my bad ass did it anyway well as I was trying to climb through the front , my foot hit the steering wheel and we swerved , because it was so slippery we ended up spinning out and the car flipped over . I should've died Chris , it was my fault , I didn't even have my seatbelt on Chris , I shouldn't have survived " I said now bawling into his chest .

" Shhh it wasn't your fault , it was just her time " He said rubbing my back

" So I started going to school a few weeks later and by then all the kids had heard about it so they joked me saying it was my fault and that I should've died , I was bullied for so long " I said drying my tears " but a couple months later I had a dream of my mom telling me not to let no bitch or nigga screw me over and not to let anybody tell me anything I didn't agree with . I guess that dream molded me into becoming a bitch " I finished .

" Damn girl . You're strong . No wonder yo attitude need fixing " He mushed me making me laugh .

" Like I said before , you ain't got nothing for me " I giggled . " So tell me about you " Said I .

" Well when I was kid my older brother got shot in the streets , after that my dad just started getting drunk and coming home late at night , he would beat me and my mom , I would always try to save my mom but that always resulted into me getting my ass beat . That's when my mom started fighting back , he got sick of it and just left , ever since then I've been overprotective of my mom and despised my dad " He explained letting a couple tears fall .

" You're strong too Chrissy " I said kissing his cheek .

" Don't call me that gay ass name " he mean mugged me .

I laughed " Don't tell me what to do "

After that we just chilled and watched movies until he fell asleep . I went into my room and fell asleep as well .