Chapter 32

* Kyler *

Once the case was dismissed me and Kyla stood up and she picked up Mia .

We followed Honey out the courthouse .

" Is it true about what Tyga said ? " I asked easing my eyebrows .

" Yeah , we had a daughter named Passion and she drowned , I don't really wanna talk about it " She said .

" Alright . It's okay " I said and hugged her .

" At least you got full custody " Kyla said strapping Mia in her car seat .

" Yeah " Honey smiled .

* Iggy *

" You are dumb as fuck " I said to Mijo . I just told him that Emerald cheated on him with Roxy and he said that shit is sexy .

" What ? I just think girl on girl action is sexy as hell " He said .

" Listen " I said putting my index finger and thumb together .

" Rather she fucked a girl , nigga , or a damn unicorn , she still cheated on your ass " I said .

He just shrugged .

" Yeah I don't think that's what Kyla said when she found out " I said .

" What !? Kyla found out ?? How ? " He yelled sitting up .

" Emerald called you her boyfriend when she was over " I said .

" Why was she over ? " He asked .

" Well Kyla is Kyler's little sister , she was introducing her then Emerald started shit . So yeah you probably just lost the best girlfriend you'll probably ever have" I explained nonchalantly .

" Damn " He mumbled

" Tell Emerald I'm done with her " He said and left the house .

* Honey *

Haha . I was currently laughing my ass off in this nigga's face . It hasn't even been 24 hours and this nigga was practically begging for my ass back .

" Really Michael . You just tried to take my daughter away from me forever . AND you're with a bitch I do not like . You're really funny " I said blocking him from entering the house .

" I'm not with her anymore . I made a mistake " He pleaded .

" You're damn right you made a mistake . You fucked something that you can't take back " I said .

I saw a car pull up and I smiled as I saw him get out the car .

" Micaaah ! " I screamed and pushed Tyga out the way then jumped into his arms .

" I missed you " I said to him .

" I missed you too " He chuckled .

I dragged him inside the house .

" Who's this ? " Tyga asked as Micah walked into the house .

" None of your business " I said to him .

" I don't want no nigga around my daughter Honey " He said raising his voice .

I giggled " Guess what Tyga , I think you forgot but Mia is completely mines , I have full custody of her and you have 0 visitation rights " I smiled and closed the door in his face .

" Baby daddy drama ? " Micah asked .

I nodded and sighed collapsing on the couch .

" Just stay strong Honey . For your family and friends and most importantly for your daughter " He said sitting down next to me .