Flying Problems

The two walked into the jet, and Clint took the wheel.
"How will you fly this thing with one hand?" Natalia asked.
"I don't know.. let's see.." Clint said, starting the jet. Natalia gulped, looking worried, but she managed to maintain a serious expression. Clint flew off. Natalia held on to the chair arms.
"Are you sure about this?" Natalia asked, still gripping tightly on the chairs.
"No, not really..." Clint said, trying to make the plane stable. Natalia rolled her eyes.
The plane started going down, heading for the cold water.
"CLINT!" Natalia screamed, as she took the handle and pulled the lever up. The jet, which was about to hit the water, drove upwards.
"Oh my...gosh," Clint said, still recovering from the trauma.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" Natalia yelled.
"I'm sorry it's kinda hard to drive a jet with one hand.." Clint said, sarcastically.
"Ugh.." Natalia said, as she helped Clint drive the jet.
"Who are those guys?" Clint said, looking in the back of them. Natalia looked back to see Red Room guards in a jet.
"Shit.." Natalia cursed, as she made the jet go faster.
"Red Room Guards?" Clint asked. Natalia nodded. The guards, aware of Natalia in the jet, also went faster, trying to catch up with the assassin.
"How do we lose them?" Natalia asked.
"We can swoop down next to the water.. when we're about to hit a rock, we will drive upwards, and they will be right behind us to crash into the rock," Clint said, driving downwards. Natalia looked back, the guards were following them.
"Okay.." Natalia said, "This will work."
"Well no durr.. Clint Barton made the plan," he said, smirking. Natalia shook her head and smirked. Clint drove upwards, and behind them, the guards crashed into the rock.
"Let's land!" Natalia said. Clint followed the instructions, and landed in an empty space.
"Where are we?" Natalia asked, getting out of the jet.
Clint followed her, and looked at a sign. "Budapest."