the hate is deceitful above all things

we see the failures of our hero emblazoned in quiet glory on the faces of the tender young. like the gems from our mouths are what spoil the gallon with just a sip. we're retching rhetoric so the kids have something to beat off to. waxingoutlandish for the electronic age. illiterate alliterations while the wind blows a few more pixels from the shade of our skins.

fuck. you put a good fight but we all erode a little and the sun still bleaches our bones. tell me what you're thinking. don't be nervous, i just like to watch. the water in your skin will swell out the imprints of my teeth. you'll regenerate. you'll dance for days as long as thy leave you to swing in the breeze (and they all do).

i won't mind the the faces you make and the sporadic swear words that don't go together (you goddamn shit bitch) that you spout like cold tap water from your fuck fountain throat. i'll still think you're pretty when you're stepping on my toes. it's always a hard run into the wind but when you throw yourself off the cliff, the canyon is lined with me. look me in the eyes when i fucking talk to you.

it cuts deeper than you think.

we were all set up to fall.

- F.T.WillZ  08
october 27
(ftwillz.livejournal)