dismembering a politician.

hello, sir, are you ready for the show? it wasn't all that easy to get you here, you're so busy with fucking up the world and all.

("what the hell am i doing here, who the hell are you?")

oh, i know who you are, wh-wh-who you are, but you don't know me, that's what this mask is for, you see.

second class formaldehyde abduction, i got you while you were at the luncheon, the one to raise the bucks for all those starving kids in shitty towns and shitty houses. fuck the money, just give them the food, it should've been them eating there instead of you.

("please, i'll cooperate, my associates will pay.")

i don't want your dirty dollars, don't give a shit about the fame, this is school and i'm the teacher, now shut the fuck up and sit still.

now, here's our first lesson, sit down and pay attention: let's cut out the tongue to take away the taste of success, i'm just getting started now, wait 'til you see what happens next.

it was easy enough now, you see, now it's out and gone, and you've got nothing left to say.

lesson number two: get rid of all the greed, flay open the insides and let all that warped evil breath. don't worry, it'll be slow, you need to be awake so you can learn, that's what school is for.

lesson number three: bite the hand that feeds (starves, you mean it fucking starves, there's a famine in those veins, that's just what you do), fish fillet the fingers and take out all the bones. new on the fast food menu: finger sandwiches, eat them with your hands, kids, can't choke on the bones now, there's none to be had.

lesson number 4: show the sinner the error of his ways, force his eyes open, turn on the news and make him see.
you see that, sir, a lot of that's from you, don't gurgle at me now, there's nothing you can do. you said you'd try to help, i heard it myself, but nothings getting better, everyday is getting worse, you kind  of have to wonder if there's some kind of curse, a cure upon this country, a cure upon this town, hell, i see it in myself, since everyday i wear a frown.

lesson number five, the last one to be learned, now you'll get to know exactly what all this is worth: now the mask is off, i'm tossing it away, look upon me and see what made you scream. this face is the face of 99%, you see it every day, i could be your postman, nurse, secretary, maid, and this is how we feel, this is what you do to us, i'm sorry it had to be this way, but it's long enough. now do you understand, sir, exactly why you had to pay with your flesh, blood, and breath, everything i took away? it's not enough to save you, but maybe the ones who find you will learn from your mistakes.

here, i hear the sirens now, this is the last place they'd think, but don't worry, someday you'll be just a skeleton in a grave, a statistic in a book, keep those eyes open and don't forget to look.

- Frank iero 2013 (i believe)